Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,216 Members 53,500 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 4K & 120 fps camera on D803

Tip us?

R*BOMB
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] 4K & 120 fps camera on D803

Hi,

Been spending the last 3 days getting my phone all set up and fancy, and one of the things i would like to do is record both at 120 fps and in 4k on my D803. From what i could see all i needed was KitKat to do that... how ever all my attempts have so far resulted in boot loops. It has occurred to me that i might perhaps be missing something?

Is it even possible right now to have any of the camera mods that do 4k run on a d803? do i need a specific rom? (i've been using paranoidandroid)

Any guidance would be appreciated.

vPro97
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Xdaddeb's camera under D802 development

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Got any questions? Feel free to send me a PM!
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found my post useful !

Device, ROM and Kernel:

LG G2 D802
ROM: Pardus HD Classic 7.7
Kernel: Dorimanx Power Kernel 7.8

Guides and other work:

R*BOMB
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I tried Xdaddeb's... looked promising. but alas.... still caught in a boot loop on the d803.

cyan pac
Old
Thanks Meter 23
it has to be lg stock kitkat, not pa or cm, if you read the thread you would of seen that just letting you know, but i believe jinshur is working on a port for pa and cm roms

R*BOMB
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan pac View Post
it has to be lg stock kitkat, not pa or cm, if you read the thread you would of seen that just letting you know, but i believe jinshur is working on a port for pa and cm roms
Sorry -- To be honest... I have a very hard time reading instructions here... alot of things are abbreviated. Like Alot of things. And Firmware and ROM seem to be used interchangeably and in my world... they are not the same thing... but i still have not figured out if they are synonymous here :P

Its been a struggle so far but im starting to get the hang of it.

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if its possible to get stock kit kat on a d803?

R*BOMB
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Just going to bump my last question here: is it possible to get stock kit kat on a d803?