XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Booting Clockworkmod Recovery

Tip us?

flfatboy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Booting Clockworkmod Recovery

I used odin to install CWM recovery on SGH-T999 4.1.2 . Then rooted the phone. I also installed Rom Manager with the latest CWM Recovery. I can not get into CWM recovery from either Rom Manager or using the Home/VU/Power buttons combo. It always goes to the Android System Recovery. But if I odin again with no Flags, and pull battery after odin , then I can get into it once by Home/VU/Power. Looks like after 1st boot the other recovery takes over.

I tried removing Rom Manager and installing it , but it did not help. Attahced is the picture of the phone when booting into other Recovery.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140303_074531 (1).jpg
Views:	8057
Size:	248.7 KB
ID:	2610881  

flfatboy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by flfatboy View Post
I used odin to install CWM recovery on SGH-T999 4.1.2 . Then rooted the phone. I also installed Rom Manager with the latest CWM Recovery. I can not get into CWM recovery from either Rom Manager or using the Home/VU/Power buttons combo. It always goes to the Android System Recovery. But if I odin again with no Flags, and pull battery after odin , then I can get into it once by Home/VU/Power. Looks like after 1st boot the other recovery takes over.

I tried removing Rom Manager and installing it , but it did not help. Attahced is the picture of the phone when booting into other Recovery.

Thank you in advance for your help.
I found the fix, when booting in CWM recovery the first time, you have to select YES to over ride the Stock recovery.