FORUMS

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

[Q] HELP!: Galaxy Gear ROM Not Working After Install!

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By DHabkirk, Junior Member on 2nd March 2014, 11:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Today I installed a custom _Null ROM on my Galaxy Gear.

After full install, the Google Play Store crashes and says "Unfortunately, Google Account Manager Has Stopped Working"

The browser will not connect, and every page says "Webpage Unavailable"

I am really irritated, because I have not found 1 post with anyone having the same issue.

Please help.
 
 
3rd March 2014, 03:45 AM |#2  
animatechnica's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Freakmont
Thanks Meter: 151
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHabkirk

Today I installed a custom _Null ROM on my Galaxy Gear.

After full install, the Google Play Store crashes and says "Unfortunately, Google Account Manager Has Stopped Working"

The browser will not connect, and every page says "Webpage Unavailable"

I am really irritated, because I have not found 1 post with anyone having the same issue.

Please help.

In order to use the store, browser you just be tethered via bluetooth. Turn on bt tether on your phone then on the gear go to settings/bluetooth then you will see settings next to the name of your phone. Click that and select tether

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to animatechnica For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2014, 06:43 AM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHabkirk

I am really irritated, because I have not found 1 post with anyone having the same issue

It's very common; doesn't sound like you even looked...
Anyway, those things happen with no active internet connection
Internet is achieved via Bluetooth tether or pdanet (and supported tethering phone plan)
3rd March 2014, 04:38 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by animatechnica

In order to use the store, browser you just be tethered via bluetooth. Turn on bt tether on your phone then on the gear go to settings/bluetooth then you will see settings next to the name of your phone. Click that and select tether

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, however there is NO BT Tether option

Rogers Note 3 Official ROM.

Any tips?
4th March 2014, 04:10 AM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHabkirk

Thanks for the reply, however there is NO BT Tether option

Rogers Note 3 Official ROM.

Any tips?

Check the tethering threads
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2544796
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes