myself, il duce, pstevep, thoughtlesskyle, vanessaem, Ajthescot, hockeyfamily737, diestarbucks, Gumby63, mrrogers1, solver404, and harfainx.
MILESTONE 1 REVIEW:
- Android 4.2.2 JB, Optimus UI, OTA LS980ZVA, DeOdexed.
- All LG, Google, and Sprint apps up to date.
- Latest busybox and superSU.
- ZVA Base
- Optimized JPEG files in every system apk with jpgoptim.
- Optimized PNG files in every system apk with PNGout, ZoptfliPNG, and Median Cut Posterizer.
- Advanced Power Menu.
- Smaller nav and statusbar.
- Fixed Roboto fonts.
- Init.d support.
- Added sqlite, zipalign, and fstrim.
- Added smooth scroll mod.
- Split View. (thanks bigfau)
- Wireless Tethering. (thanks metalboy94 and justinswidebody)
- Changed Quick Memo to QMemo, Quick Remote to QRemote, and Battery Saver to BattSaver in quick settings.
- USB connection default is media sync.
- Notifications are completely themed.
- 18 hand-picked wallpapers.
- Redesigned Weather widgets.
- Enabled Dolby Digital Plus in LGMusic.
- Set Cinema Sound as default in LGVideos.
- Themed Settings.
- Added banner in Settings/About Phone/Software Information.
- Themed Phone.
- Gesture input for LG keyboard enabled.
- Battery mods.
- Fixed zoom buttons.
- Themed alert dialogs.
- Made hidden nav bar dots smaller.
- Added transparent folder in launcher.
- Custom app drawer icon.
- Black LG keyboard theme has black background.
- Changed default wallpaper.
- Increased max QSlide windows to 5.
- Browser to QSlide.
- Moved date bar in notifications above quick settings.
- team d3rp boot animation.
- team d3rp shutdown animation.
- team d3rp wallpapers.
- Changed "Sprint" in dropdown to d3rpG2 logo.
- Black in-call statusbar.
- Bolded clock in statusbar.
- Changed No Recent Apps icon to team d3rp logo.
- Themed quick settings icons.
- Changed "Android is updating..." to "Optimizing System...".
- A LOT more...
- Approximately 300 MB off total ROM size without removing a single file.
- A LOT of the blue from the stock ROM.
- A LOT of bloat.
- Debugging info in almost every system apk.
- Unneeded languages in every system apk.
- Spark icons.
- ADB debugging notification.
- QSlide guides.
- Gradient from nav bar in home.
- Gradient from home dock.
- Gradient from nav bar in camera.
- Gradient in camera view.
- Nav bar circles.
- Volume slider in notifications.
- Keyboard switch icon.
- Alarm clock icon in statusbar.
- Low energy charging notification.
- Battery full notification.
- Vienna Boys Choir and other terrible sounds.
- Some stock wallpapers.
- A LOT more...
- Power Menu
- ROMdb Dev Tool (thanks joeykrim)
CREDITS & THANKS:
- team d3rp - you are all amazing!
- AOSP, LG, AOKP, cyanogenMOD, superSU, apktool, and VTS for pretty things, tools, and the base for all we do.
- ALL the themers and devs we see on the site or hangouts regularly, and everyone on XDA.
- We used MANY guides and tutorials to do this stuff, if we have left your name off send a PM and we'll add you.
- Real_JESRadio for the many excellent reviews of our ROMs. Always very much appreciated!
- secret.animal, That_Guy0505, and lowpro3210 for being our awesome lab rats and testing all the things for you guys.
d3rpG2_milestoneONE - DOWNLOAD
Size: 910 MB
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Boot into TWRP.
2. Select Wipe.
3. Select Advanced Wipe.
4. Wipe System, Data, and Cache.
5. Go back to main menu.
6. Select Install.
7. Select d3rpG2.
8. Install d3rpG2.
9. Boot d3rpG2.
10. Love d3rpG2.
To upgrade to ZVA radio and use Spark:
1. *Flash TWRP with Flashify from the Play Store.(See below.)
2. **Flash this ROM, reboot and make sure the ROM boots up. (See below.)
3. Reboot to recovery and flash the ZVA radio. If it flashed without error then you can reboot to the ROM.
*TWRP thread for more information: [RECOVERY][G2] TWRP 188.8.131.52 touch recovery [2014-03-10]
**If you are already running the ROM you can skip this step.
You DO NOT have to downgrade to the ZV8 radio now to run AOSP based ROMs. To run an AOSP based ROM with the ZVA radio you MUST flash Savoca's or dr87's kernel immediately after you flash the AOSP ROM.
- You must go to Settings/System Updates and Update Profile if you do not have Data after flashing this.
- To restore Voicemate download and flash this: Voicemate Restore
- Read mrrogers1 post about taking OTA updates: Here