No registration required

[GAME][2.1+] Big Hangman of Fortune v1.5

OP kumkwat

17th March 2013, 08:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
More
Hey everyone, I just recently came out with my first game "Big Hangman of Fortune". I've posted it on a few boards and websites to help get the word out and figured it'd be a good time to muster up the courage and post it here for some quality dev feedback!

The game is totally original take on the classic game of Hangman. It is fully loaded with multiplayer, leaderboards, achievements and some pretty fancy 2D/3D graphics for the typical word game (I may be slightly biased). Anyways, I'll stop rambling on, I hope you all enjoy the game and any feedback is certainly welcome. Below is the Google Play link (game is free), as well as some screenshots and the trailer in the Google Play Link. Thanks!

Google Play Link

Last edited by kumkwat; 17th March 2013 at 10:42 PM.
18th March 2013, 07:38 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

16 posts
More
Threads certainly fall fast on here! I don't want to be the guy who's constantly bumping his own post so I'll just do it once here in an attempt for feedback.
14th May 2013, 07:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

16 posts
More
[GAME][2.1+] Big Hangman of Fortune v2.0
Just wanted to let everyone know that version 2.0 of Big Hangman of Fortune is finally up on Google Play. Took some blood, sweat and tears but we finally got it out there, with some pretty nice results I think. This update includes:

-New Vs Friends 1v1 Mode: Play against your Facebook friends or against a random opponent from anywhere in the world!
-The Big HoF Winners Circle: A new page that tracks the all-time high score, weekly solo winners and the latest top 10.
-Repeat Eliminate Letters: Button to repeat the previous turn's eliminated letters.
-View Leaderboards: Allowing you to check Solo and Daily Challenge leaderboards at any time.
-Several menu enhancements.

You can download/update the game for free at Google Play

Hope you like it, as always any feedback is more than welcome, thanks!
4th March 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

16 posts
More
Big Hangman of Fortune 3.0
Just released a major update for Big HoF this week that I wanted to let everyone know about. Any feedback is always welcome, new features include:
-Brand new categories and clues to help you solve the thousands of mystery words.
-The fabulous Prizebot! Earn tokens and feed them to him to win awesome prizes.
-Fortune Keys! Use them to unlock amazing themes and powerups.
-New and improved menu design
-Improved versus multiplayer
-Optional push notifications to let you know when tournament results are in and when it's your turn.

Thanks and enjoy!

Google Play Link
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread