OP ChromeBeast13

5th March 2014, 05:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Hi All!

This incident happened about a month ago, I was Flashing my Samsung Galaxy 3 GT-i5801, with Either Stock or CM7 firmware ( I Don't have the sharpest memory, as you an see). I ha installed an S3 ROM, which I didn't like very much, by this time I had gained much knowledge about flashing ROMs and all and used to frequently try out new ROMs.
The problem arises here, the Download Mode's "Progress Bar" stopped ( this too frequently happened, but I usually handled it), but his time, I don't know why I just pulled the Battery out. That was the last time I saw anything on the screen, I have switched to another phone, but I preferred my GT-i5801 and am very much willing to bring it back to life.
Now, there's NO Activity on the screen, not even the charging animation (that comes when the phone is switched off), no boot as well. I charged the phone for more than 8 hours, no success. By the symptoms, I thought it must be a hard brick, Is there anyway to repair my phone(my dad won't allow me to spend money on that, he thinks the phone is just crap). I've read about the JTAG, replacing the motherboard, etc. But I don't have the resources, any other way...Please....??

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread