Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,633 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] AT&T Galaxy Note I I - CM11 ROMs - Voice mail issues

Tip us?

bnewport
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] AT&T Galaxy Note I I - CM11 ROMs - Voice mail issues

I am having a strange problem with CM11 or any CM11 based ROM. When I first install the ROM, voice mail works fine from the phone app (by dialing my number and entering password), and also with the AT&T messages app. After a short time (within the same day), the voice mail password from the phone keypad stops working, but the messages app still functions. The voicemail responds that it is an incorrect password. This only happens on the CM11 roms, and I have no issues with other ROMs. Has anyone else experienced this, or have any ideas how to troubleshoot this? I have tried a variety of things, such as varying the amount of my customizations, apps installed, etc, but the problem always comes back.

d0hceg
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnewport View Post
I am having a strange problem with CM11 or any CM11 based ROM. When I first install the ROM, voice mail works fine from the phone app (by dialing my number and entering password), and also with the AT&T messages app. After a short time (within the same day), the voice mail password from the phone keypad stops working, but the messages app still functions. The voicemail responds that it is an incorrect password. This only happens on the CM11 roms, and I have no issues with other ROMs. Has anyone else experienced this, or have any ideas how to troubleshoot this? I have tried a variety of things, such as varying the amount of my customizations, apps installed, etc, but the problem always comes back.
i think some people had this issue, and they simply turned off dial pad tones...