My Reviews about HTC One S, have a look before buy HTC One S
HTC One S is a android device which is powered by Android 4.0 OS. On my experience HTC One S should be a good smartphone for everyone. Lets see why I'm saying this
1. It has 4.3-inch AMOLED Display and 960 x 540 (qHD) screen.
2. The camera configuration is so impressive for users. Let see why,
- 8 megapixel camera with auto focus, smart LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures)
- F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens
- 1080p HD video recording
- VGA front camera (It's not perfect for smartphone users, whatever it's not a big problem)
- Dedicated imaging chip
- Capture a photo in the midst of recording HD video
- Continuous shooting mode captures multiple snapshots
- Auto flash smartly determined by distance from your subject
- Video stabilization feature removes annoying, shaky motion
- High quality slow motion video capture and playback
3. There are 5sensors total in HTC One S which add extra feedback to it
- Gyro sensor
- Digital compass
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
4. The CPU of HTC One S is 1.5GHz~1.7GHz, dual core. Some people are looking for quad core, so for this CPU some people may not like this device.
5. The main important is battery life. It has only 1650 mAh Battery which is not perfect for a smartphone in 1GB Ram. That's why many people maybe dislike HTC One S.
After review the full device I can give 4.2 out of 5.