Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200 hang logo.

OP jimmymobile

30th December 2011, 08:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

32 posts
i have one Samsung Galaxy Tap GT-P6200 hang in logo.Please tell me how to flash this phone with Odin or show me the produce.thanks
30th December 2011, 11:01 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,605

888 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmymobile

i have one Samsung Galaxy Tap GT-P6200 hang in logo.Please tell me how to flash this phone with Odin or show me the produce.thanks

Wrong section.

Please re-explain what you mean. Are you bricked? Use better English please.
Red5
30th December 2011, 10:03 PM   |  #3  

n/a posts
Thread moved to General.
2nd January 2012, 02:26 PM   |  #4  

10 posts
I also have this problem. My tab got drained so when I got home, I plugged in the charger to the tab. Then I pressed the power button. So the tab opened but it hangs when the SAMSUNG logo is on the screen. I tried to wait it out for around 10mins but nothing happened, it remained in the SAMSUNG logo. So I tried holding the power button for 15secs to reboot but when it rebooted, the tab still hangs in the SAMSUNG logo.

Please help. I just bought this tab 3days ago. It is not rooted and so far I have installed only around 10 apps and games all from the market. Im not sure what caused this problem.
2nd January 2012, 02:38 PM   |  #5  
Flag Hartford, Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 453

1,853 posts
Donate to Me
More
check in the development section under official firmwares post. there are official firmwares and instructions for odin. try to charge up battery as much as possible. a failed Odin flash could be a perma-brick. If you have Kies , I think there is an emergency software recovery option as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisrotolo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2012, 03:10 PM   |  #6  

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrotolo

check in the development section under official firmwares post. there are official firmwares and instructions for odin. try to charge up battery as much as possible. a failed Odin flash could be a perma-brick. If you have Kies , I think there is an emergency software recovery option as well.

thanks for the reply dude. so im gonna have to flash this tab. i checked the instructions and all is good except for the ROM to use. there are 2 ROMs posted for the P6200. Im not sure which one i should use. I bought my tab here in Manila. All i know is that its a P6200 3g tab. Could i just pick anyone from the two?
2nd January 2012, 05:07 PM   |  #7  
Flag Roatan - Bay Islands
Thanks Meter: 47

399 posts
More
The KK5 is the original firmware that the p-6200 came with . If you install that, as soon as you run it, it should be giving you the notification that an update is available . There will be 2 incremental upgrades and you will end up with KL1.
Or you can directly download the KL1 .
P_
The Following User Says Thank You to pakalrtb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd January 2012, 02:25 AM   |  #8  

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalrtb

The KK5 is the original firmware that the p-6200 came with . If you install that, as soon as you run it, it should be giving you the notification that an update is available . There will be 2 incremental upgrades and you will end up with KL1.
Or you can directly download the KL1 .
P_

thanks dude! anyway im still thinking if i should flash this now or just bring it to Samsung for service. im afraid that if i flashed this, Samsung might say that ive been tinkering with it.
3rd January 2012, 03:26 AM   |  #9  
Flag Roatan - Bay Islands
Thanks Meter: 47

399 posts
More
Before venturing yourself into flashing the stock rom why don't you try a factory reset from the recovery menu :
Turn off the tablet
Press at the same time the power button and the volume up button
As soon as you see the galaxy logo release the power button but keep the volume up pressed until the recovery menu pop up
Select the factory reset option using the volume button and confirm with the power button
I am pretty sure that it will fix your problem
Let me know how it goes
P_
Last edited by pakalrtb; 3rd January 2012 at 03:28 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to pakalrtb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd January 2012, 05:02 AM   |  #10  

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalrtb

Before venturing yourself into flashing the stock rom why don't you try a factory reset from the recovery menu :
Turn off the tablet
Press at the same time the power button and the volume up button
As soon as you see the galaxy logo release the power button but keep the volume up pressed until the recovery menu pop up
Select the factory reset option using the volume button and confirm with the power button
I am pretty sure that it will fix your problem
Let me know how it goes
P_

thanks dude!! the problem was fixed after the factory reset.

im still wondering though what caused the problem. ill probably try draining the battery again to see if this problem reoccurs.

thanks again!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread