[Q] Razr has a mind of its own!

Search This thread

seand88

Jun 19, 2013
When my phone is plugged into the wall charger and i try to use my phone it thinks that i click somewhere where I really didn't and ends up opening the wrong app or auto correcting to the wrong word. This is only an issue when it is plugged into the wall charger, car charger and usb charging is fine. Has been going on for a while no matter which ROM I am currently running. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so how you fixed it =.

When my phone is plugged into the wall charger and i try to use my phone it thinks that i click somewhere where I really didn't and ends up opening the wrong app or auto correcting to the wrong word. This is only an issue when it is plugged into the wall charger, car charger and usb charging is fine. Has been going on for a while no matter which ROM I am currently running. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so how you fixed it =.

That's a common problem,try to disable developer options.

Sent from my XT910 using xda app-developers app

aymni

Mar 5, 2014

common issue. sometimes when i use different chargers it doesn't happen, so might wanna try that.

neo.ank

Apr 28, 2011
It is consistent with capacitive touch screens to behave like that with high capacity chargers connected.
It would be best if you don't use your phone while charging.
If you really want to, charge it using USB and then it'll work normally.

DROID RAZR with Tapatalk 4