Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more
Post Reply

[Q] compatible i9505 Rom for my tmobile m919

OP xperia_88

11th March 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #1  
xperia_88's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 260
 
750 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
The Roms in the tmobile developers Thread is a little trudge for me. I see a lot of high rating Roms in i9505 developers Thread. Can I find there any compatible i9505 Rom for my tmobile m919?
11th March 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #2  
norml's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gardena, CA
Thanks Meter: 420
 
740 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperia_88

The Roms in the tmobile developers Thread is a little trudge for me. I see a lot of high rating Roms in i9505 developers Thread. Can I find there any compatible i9505 Rom for my tmobile m919?

I have been using Omega up until v19 which was the last 4.3, v20 and up are 4.4.2.
11th March 2014, 05:20 AM   |  #3  
xperia_88's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 260
 
750 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by norml

I have been using Omega up until v19 which was the last 4.3, v20 and up are 4.4.2.

Why you are not gooing up to Omega 4.4.2 ?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium
11th March 2014, 05:30 AM   |  #4  
norml's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gardena, CA
Thanks Meter: 420
 
740 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperia_88

Why you are not gooing up to Omega 4.4.2 ?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50669884
It's not compatible and I don't like "mickey mouse" installs or fixes that solve problems half-assed, which is what it looks like I would have to do if I jumped to Omega's 4.4.2 rom. Rather wait for something stable.
The Following User Says Thank You to norml For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes