FORUMS

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

Moto X Style, Moto X Play and Moto G Forums Are Here!

The latest family members of the new generation of Motorola devices are … more

Changing start time to 'all day' on calendar?

100 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By milesbennetdyson, Senior Member on 1st November 2013, 06:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi, basically as the title says! I'm trying to do something that must be basic but I'm having no luck. I have a calendar agenda widget made with Zooper showing my upcoming events in a list. First the date, then the event, then the time. For all day events I'd like to hide the start time (00.00) and just show 'All Day'. Thanks for any help!

Also, an idea for the future. I've no idea if this would be more trouble than it's worth or if it's even possible, but it would be great if you could implement some kind of RSS reader into Zooper. The RSS widget I use is okay but it would be great if you could customise it like you can in Zooper.

1st November 2013, 07:05 PM |#2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Probably the Zooper Forums
Thanks Meter: 2,515

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edithswanneck

Hi, basically as the title says! I'm trying to do something that must be basic but I'm having no luck. I have a calendar agenda widget made with Zooper showing my upcoming events in a list. First the date, then the event, then the time. For all day events I'd like to hide the start time (00.00) and just show 'All Day'. Thanks for any help!

Also, an idea for the future. I've no idea if this would be more trouble than it's worth or if it's even possible, but it would be great if you could implement some kind of RSS reader into Zooper. The RSS widget I use is okay but it would be great if you could customise it like you can in Zooper.

Code:
#C0Sdd.MM.YYYY# #C0TITLE# $#C0D#=1?All Day:#C0SHH.mm#$
You can change the date and time format to anything you like. Check this reference for all available possibilities in free date format. Also don't forget to change C0 to C1 for the following event, C2 for the one after that and so on.
The Following User Says Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd November 2013, 05:18 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Brilliant, works a treat, thanks.

Have we got anywhere for ideas/feature requests like there was on the old Zooper forums?
22nd May 2015, 01:24 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Trying to make this work with another string of texts
Any idea how to make this work with the following string? I can't seem to. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[c=#C0COLOR#]$#C0SddMM#=?No appointments$$#C0SddMM#=#DddMM#?Today at #C0Sh\:mm# [tl]#C0Sp#[/tl] -$$ #C0SddMM#=#W1DddMM#?Tomorrow at #C0Sh\:mm# [tl]#C0Sp#[/tl] -$$[#C0SddMM#!=#W1DddMM#] && [#C0SddMM#!=#DddMM#] && [#C0STd#<6]?#C0SEEEE# at #C0Sh\:mm# [tl]#C0Sp#[/tl] -$$[#C0SddMM#!=#W1DddMM#] && [#C0SddMM#!=#DddMM#] && [#C0STd#>=6]? #C0SEEE#, #C0SMMM# [no]#C0Sd#[/no] at #C0Sh\:mm#$ #C0TITLE#[/c]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread