Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,519 Members 42,493 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is there an archive for Cyanogenmod's builds downloads?

Tip us?

handofstand
Old
(Last edited by handofstand; 27th February 2014 at 05:04 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Is there an archive for Cyanogenmod's builds downloads?

I'm trying to find Release Candidate 1 or 2 of Cyanogenmod 9 for the Lg Nitro HD (cm-9.0.0-RC1-p930.zip or cm-9.0.0-RC2-p930.zip). They are last versions of Cyanogenmod 9 that work with bluetooth keyboards, and this device drains battery quickly so the newer versions of Cyanogenmod aren't for me yet. Does anyone have or know where to get these files?

Swetnes
Old
Thanks Meter 241
www.goo.im

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app

AllstarE4
Old
Thanks Meter 40
CM9 RC1 was the best for me out of all I've tried. I think about reverting back to it, but want to keep trying the new stuff that guys are working hard on.

Phone: LG G3 D850
Carrier: AT&T

handofstand
Old
(Last edited by handofstand; 27th February 2014 at 02:50 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllstarE4 View Post
CM9 RC1 was the best for me out of all I've tried. I think about reverting back to it, but want to keep trying the new stuff that guys are working hard on.

Do you still have the ZIP of RC1 or RC2? It would help me out if you uploaded it to Google Docs or someplace so I could get it. I don't need any of the newer stuff in Jelly Bean, and I used RC1 for close to a whole year before my previous device got damaged, it is actually quite stable.

Goo.im just has Cyanogenmod 10 Release Candidates.

Swetnes
Old
Thanks Meter 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by handofstand View Post
Do you still have the ZIP of RC1 or RC2? It would help me out if you uploaded it to Google Docs or someplace so I could get it. I don't need any of the newer stuff in Jelly Bean, and I used RC1 for close to a whole year before my previous device got damaged, it is actually quite stable.

Goo.im just has Cyanogenmod 10 Release Candidates.
They do have the last two or three nightlies which were based on the final release just some minor bug fixes. Look here: http://www.goo.im/devs/cm/p930/nightly

Go with the 09042012 nightly, it includes the bug fixes since cm9.1 and rc2 and amounts to the final release of cm9. This IS the most reliable and stable Cyanogen rom period.

handofstand
Old
(Last edited by handofstand; 27th February 2014 at 06:08 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swetnes View Post
They do have the last two or three nightlies which were based on the final release just some minor bug fixes. Look here: http://www.goo.im/devs/cm/p930/nightly

Go with the 09042012 nightly, it includes the bug fixes since cm9.1 and rc2 and amounts to the final release of cm9. This IS the most reliable and stable Cyanogen rom period.

I tried it, it didn't work with my bluetooth keyboard. I also tried 20120816 and 20120819.

Swetnes
Old
Thanks Meter 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by handofstand View Post
I tried it, it didn't work with my bluetooth keyboard. I also tried 20120816 and 20120819.
Well maybe our phone just doesn't work with a BT keyboard.

handofstand
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swetnes View Post
Well maybe our phone just doesn't work with a BT keyboard.

I guess I should try building the "ics-release" branch(?) of Cyanogenmod from Github and see if that works.