NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Is there an archive for Cyanogenmod's builds downloads?

OP handofstand

27th February 2014, 05:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
I'm trying to find Release Candidate 1 or 2 of Cyanogenmod 9 for the Lg Nitro HD (cm-9.0.0-RC1-p930.zip or cm-9.0.0-RC2-p930.zip). They are last versions of Cyanogenmod 9 that work with bluetooth keyboards, and this device drains battery quickly so the newer versions of Cyanogenmod aren't for me yet. Does anyone have or know where to get these files?
Last edited by handofstand; 27th February 2014 at 06:04 AM.
27th February 2014, 06:53 AM   |  #2  
Swetnes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 257
 
985 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
www.goo.im

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app
27th February 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
544 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
CM9 RC1 was the best for me out of all I've tried. I think about reverting back to it, but want to keep trying the new stuff that guys are working hard on.

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app
27th February 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllstarE4

CM9 RC1 was the best for me out of all I've tried. I think about reverting back to it, but want to keep trying the new stuff that guys are working hard on.

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app

Do you still have the ZIP of RC1 or RC2? It would help me out if you uploaded it to Google Docs or someplace so I could get it. I don't need any of the newer stuff in Jelly Bean, and I used RC1 for close to a whole year before my previous device got damaged, it is actually quite stable.





Goo.im just has Cyanogenmod 10 Release Candidates.
Last edited by handofstand; 27th February 2014 at 03:50 PM.
27th February 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #5  
Swetnes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 257
 
985 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by handofstand

Do you still have the ZIP of RC1 or RC2? It would help me out if you uploaded it to Google Docs or someplace so I could get it. I don't need any of the newer stuff in Jelly Bean, and I used RC1 for close to a whole year before my previous device got damaged, it is actually quite stable.





Goo.im just has Cyanogenmod 10 Release Candidates.

They do have the last two or three nightlies which were based on the final release just some minor bug fixes. Look here: http://www.goo.im/devs/cm/p930/nightly

Go with the 09042012 nightly, it includes the bug fixes since cm9.1 and rc2 and amounts to the final release of cm9. This IS the most reliable and stable Cyanogen rom period.

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app
27th February 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swetnes

They do have the last two or three nightlies which were based on the final release just some minor bug fixes. Look here: http://www.goo.im/devs/cm/p930/nightly

Go with the 09042012 nightly, it includes the bug fixes since cm9.1 and rc2 and amounts to the final release of cm9. This IS the most reliable and stable Cyanogen rom period.

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app

I tried it, it didn't work with my bluetooth keyboard. I also tried 20120816 and 20120819.
Last edited by handofstand; 27th February 2014 at 07:08 PM.
27th February 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #7  
Swetnes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 257
 
985 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by handofstand

I tried it, it didn't work with my bluetooth keyboard. I also tried 20120816 and 20120819.

Well maybe our phone just doesn't work with a BT keyboard.

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app
28th February 2014, 03:03 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swetnes

Well maybe our phone just doesn't work with a BT keyboard.

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app

I guess I should try building the "ics-release" branch(?) of Cyanogenmod from Github and see if that works.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes