Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 39,110 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

For God's Sake Help Please NEO L

Tip us?

djfoxserbia
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default For God's Sake Help Please NEO L

I have xperia neo L and it stopped working it won't turn on... Here are the simptoms, when i press power button it vibrates and nothing else... Display won't turn on there are no sounds nothing... When i put it to charger if battery is low it shows orange light and when it charges it goes green... I tried seus and it completely reinstalls the software and same thing happens... Tried flashtool and all versions of stock roms same thing...
It goes to flash mode when i press back button and connect it to usb and it flashes phone succesfully and nothing... When i disconect phone and connect it again Flashtool sais that device is connected with usb debbuging off... So it detects phone... I even tried for fun to connect device without pressing power button, i connected it to usb then pressed home button and it installed as mass storage device, i'll place screenshots... I thought first maybe display is broken but it isn't... When i put sim card in phone and turn it on i'm always unavailable... Don't know what to do next? Any advices? Exept from thaking it to service, i will do that eventually but for few more days i want to tray fixing it myself... I would appreciate any advice... Thnx guys
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Neo L.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	2613037  

classicmixup
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Keep the device fully charged and try seus..Then again pin in charger only then after switch on. It may work