Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,395 Members 47,276 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Most stable 4.4 rom

Tip us?

winesh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default [Q] Most stable 4.4 rom

I have a very simple question. What do we HOX users think is the most stabel 4.4 rom. I know that there are not yet fully covered 4.4 roms but the development is ongoing. So i asking what do the users think as the most stable 4.4 rom till now.

I now comparison threads arent allowed on the xda forum, but im not asking to make a comparison. This would be impossible due to all the users preferences. But we all on xda are most probably rom hoppers, we have our own experiences (which is what makes xda great). So based on this empiric learning we can conclude which rom would most likely be the preferred rom.

Thant
Old
(Last edited by Thant; 17th February 2014 at 02:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by winesh View Post
I have a very simple question. What do we HOX users think is the most stabel 4.4 rom. I know that there are not yet fully covered 4.4 roms but the development is ongoing. So i asking what do the users think as the most stable 4.4 rom till now.

I now comparison threads arent allowed on the xda forum, but im not asking to make a comparison. This would be impossible due to all the users preferences. But we all on xda are most probably rom hoppers, we have our own experiences (which is what makes xda great). So based on this empiric learning we can conclude which rom would most likely be the preferred rom.
Try them all and take decision. And this is comparasion thread becouse if somebady say this ROM is good ather will seay no this rom is not good other is good and will start fight in the thread and a lot of offtopic and angry post between users. It is usless thread. My suggestion is read all 4.4 roms thread try them all and take decision witch is good and stable for you.
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pryors
Old
Thanks Meter 6
CM 11 Christmas release was solid for me on original Kernel but I tried a new Kernel and battery was bad. The nightlies made it worse so I switched..

AOSPA - Memory leaks and bad battery but smooth as with CM - only had 2 force closes.

I have downloaded Omni but not yet installed it.

Go with the suggestion above and try a few see what you like. They have all been smooth for the first few days and all have different niggles.

I think CM should be close to a stable release now.