Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,704 Members 52,703 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Quick Glance Issue

Tip us?

erasat
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Default [Q] Quick Glance Issue

Am I the only who has problems with this feature after Kit kat Update? Just in case this is the feature that with the phone on a flat surface if you move your hand over it will show you notifications and other stuff. After the Kit Kat Update when I move my hand over the phone it shows me the Quick Glance screen for fractions of a second and then it goes to the Lock Screen.

I have checked everything and there is nothing different than before the update (I mean it was working great before), and I used this A LOT, so am I the only one with this issue?

Thanks.

rugmankc
Old
Thanks Meter 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasat View Post
Am I the only who has problems with this feature after Kit kat Update? Just in case this is the feature that with the phone on a flat surface if you move your hand over it will show you notifications and other stuff. After the Kit Kat Update when I move my hand over the phone it shows me the Quick Glance screen for fractions of a second and then it goes to the Lock Screen.

I have checked everything and there is nothing different than before the update (I mean it was working great before), and I used this A LOT, so am I the only one with this issue?

Thanks.
Mine never did work 100% on 4.3. I checked it on KK and seems to work every time. 3 seconds though--hence quick glance--
ATT Samsung Galaxy S4/Rooted/TWRP 2.5.0.2/Wanam Xposed, or Gravity Box/Long Time MultiRom Flasher/Waiting For The Note 4--The Game Changer