Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 53,419 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Foxhound stuck on bootloader

Tip us?

ippeman
Old
(Last edited by ippeman; 4th March 2014 at 07:24 PM.) Reason: New thing popped up
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Foxhound stuck on bootloader

Hi! I just installed foxhound ground zeroes rom to my samsung galaxy s4 i9505 and yeah it got stuck to the bootloader and there's a blinking blue led on the corner. I could go to my old rom but it was foxhound 2.0 and the 4.2.2 would be nice. I didn't wipe all the data because of so many apps and stuff i need. And what about the modem and the other thing that was supposed to flash on odin, what do they do? Any suggestions?

Edit: New thing popped up, i can't go to recovery for an unknown reason.

Choster
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ippeman View Post
Hi! I just installed foxhound ground zeroes rom to my samsung galaxy s4 i9505 and yeah it got stuck to the bootloader and there's a blinking blue led on the corner. I could go to my old rom but it was foxhound 2.0 and the 4.2.2 would be nice. I didn't wipe all the data because of so many apps and stuff i need. And what about the modem and the other thing that was supposed to flash on odin, what do they do? Any suggestions?

Edit: New thing popped up, i can't go to recovery for an unknown reason.
Hmm, this has happened to me before too.

If you cannot get into recovery, can you get into download mode?

When it happened to me I used Odin to flash the stock firmware to get the phone working again. Hope this helps