Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 40,352 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] Card Wars - Adventure Time Modded Apk.

Tip us?

adisso
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [REQ] Card Wars - Adventure Time Modded Apk.

Hi. Can someone mod this game for me? I just want unlimited gems or much gems, nothing more. If you are not doing this on this forum, just close this thread and take my sorry.

gentrie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I am looking for this too! Freedom doesnt work with it Maybe someone have a instruction how to do it with gamecih or alternatives. This games dont have a online mode and i bought it.

PM are welcomed.

amnesia1000
Old
Thanks Meter 14
I do not approve, but to have gems go into /data/data/com.turner.cardwars/files/game.json and where it says "gems": 0 you change the 0 to the number you want, and save.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amnesia1000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adisso
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesia1000 View Post
I do not approve, but to have gems go into /data/data/com.turner.cardwars/files/game.json and where it says "gems": 0 you change the 0 to the number you want, and save.
I do not have game.json file. ;/

leonix24
Old
Thanks Meter 0
just use sb-gamehacker tool to hack gem,exp and coins.

amnesia1000
Old
(Last edited by amnesia1000; 7th March 2014 at 08:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by adisso View Post
I do not have game.json file. ;/
Impossible, the game.json file is the save file. The path is /data/data/com.turner.cardwars/files/game.json. Now you must have played has been created for the game. You need to be root to access and modify that file. Tell me you have files in the Files folder. Sorry for my english
The Following User Says Thank You to amnesia1000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adisso
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Impossible, the game.json file is the save file. The path is /data/data/com.turner.cardwars/files/game.json. Now you must have played has been created for the game. You need to be root to access and modify that file. Tell me you have files in the Files folder. Sorry for my english
Ah, my bad, I dont have rooted phone. I will root tomorrow, and then try to found this file. If it dont help, I write here again. My english sucks too.

adisso
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Okay, i rooted phone, and all worked, got 999gems now. Thank you very much.

Manbot27
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Do I have to do this on my phones file explorer or the computer? Also does it require a program to be used or simply opening it up in notepad or something and changing the value?

amnesia1000
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbot27 View Post
Do I have to do this on my phones file explorer or the computer? Also does it require a program to be used or simply opening it up in notepad or something and changing the value?
In your phone. Solid I use Explorer to navigate the phone, when you open the file it asks what type of file it is, and you want to open it. You choose the editor from Solid Explorer and change the 0 to where it says "Gems" = 0 for the number of gems you want to get.

The Following User Says Thank You to amnesia1000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]