FORUMS

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

Bluetooth Tethering

57 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By mortis2600, Member on 4th March 2014, 04:10 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Anyone have any luck Tethering the TrueSmart to a phone via BlueTooth? When opening the bluetooth entry for my phone, "Use for Internet" isn't available.

Bluetooth Tethering on the phone is turned on and I use it frequently with my tablet, so I know it's working on the phone side of things.

4th March 2014, 07:35 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
As far as I know, there's no known way to bluetooth tether the ts yet, but I'm sure some people here are pretty close to get that working.
4th March 2014, 07:42 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanflight

As far as I know, there's no known way to bluetooth tether the ts yet, but I'm sure some people here are pretty close to get that working.

Upon doing some testing, it may be the fact that the bluetooth on my OTS doesn't reliably connect to my phone (Moto X Stock).

It's probably also why notifications from the companion app are so sporadic at best.

Anyone else seeing this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread