MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

Bluetooth Tethering

4th March 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

57 posts
Donate to Me
Anyone have any luck Tethering the TrueSmart to a phone via BlueTooth? When opening the bluetooth entry for my phone, "Use for Internet" isn't available.

Bluetooth Tethering on the phone is turned on and I use it frequently with my tablet, so I know it's working on the phone side of things.
4th March 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

62 posts
Donate to Me
More
As far as I know, there's no known way to bluetooth tether the ts yet, but I'm sure some people here are pretty close to get that working.
4th March 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

57 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanflight

As far as I know, there's no known way to bluetooth tether the ts yet, but I'm sure some people here are pretty close to get that working.

Upon doing some testing, it may be the fact that the bluetooth on my OTS doesn't reliably connect to my phone (Moto X Stock).

It's probably also why notifications from the companion app are so sporadic at best.

Anyone else seeing this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in TrueSmart General by ThreadRank