1. Optical Image Stabilisation
2. Burst mode and very quick in-between shots/shot-to-shot times (zero lag)
3. Tapping on screen when taking 1080p video
4. Full stereo recording
5. Wide aspect ratio in photos
6. Low noise/artefacts when zoom
7. Fairly good low-light capability
A power-saving option in the Settings and a more than 2 days standby time. Better optimised OS.
And it must be a 4G-LTE, quad-core phone with 2GB RAM.
I'm thinking of a Nexus 5, Xperia Z, Moto X, HTC One.
Any advice please?