LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Has anyone found a bluetooth game controller that works?

OP ThomasBags

25th March 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

62 posts
PS3 ones require a supported adapter, as well as wii motes, most made for android tablets require drivers that microsoft can't find.

Has anyone been successful in finding a bluetooth game controller that works with any adapter and has drivers readily available.
25th March 2014, 01:09 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 324

1,620 posts
Works with what device?

I am yet to find a bluetooth radio which will not pair with a wiimote or PS3 controller.
28th March 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #3  
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 28

233 posts
More
If you're talking about windows 8 rather than RT, you shouldn't have any problems using a regular bluetooth gamepad. IIRC a wiimote doesn't function as a regular gamepad as such, but you can use other software like Girder to make it work that way. If compatibility with games that expect to see an Xbox 360 controller is your problem, search for "x360ce vibmod", that works great for me with my generic bluetooth gamepad.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread