Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,355 Members 39,048 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Has anyone found a bluetooth game controller that works?

Tip us?

ThomasBags
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Has anyone found a bluetooth game controller that works?

PS3 ones require a supported adapter, as well as wii motes, most made for android tablets require drivers that microsoft can't find.

Has anyone been successful in finding a bluetooth game controller that works with any adapter and has drivers readily available.

SixSixSevenSeven
Old
Thanks Meter 323
Works with what device?

I am yet to find a bluetooth radio which will not pair with a wiimote or PS3 controller.

XTCrefugee
Old
Thanks Meter 28
If you're talking about windows 8 rather than RT, you shouldn't have any problems using a regular bluetooth gamepad. IIRC a wiimote doesn't function as a regular gamepad as such, but you can use other software like Girder to make it work that way. If compatibility with games that expect to see an Xbox 360 controller is your problem, search for "x360ce vibmod", that works great for me with my generic bluetooth gamepad.

I9505XXUFNC5 (4.4.2) | stock w/ mods | rooted