LED color

OP KarimSalloum

6th March 2014, 06:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 41

315 posts
More
My LED only flashes white when the phone is locked. I have my Whatsapp LED set to red for incoming messages, yet it only blinks White when my phone is locked and I receive a msg. when it's unlocked, it blinks Red as it should.
Is this normal behavior ? it's the first time i see it...
6th March 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 100

547 posts
My WhatsApp is set to green and the phones flashed green whille locked...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
6th March 2014, 07:57 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 8

24 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarimSalloum

My LED only flashes white when the phone is locked. I have my Whatsapp LED set to red for incoming messages, yet it only blinks White when my phone is locked and I receive a msg. when it's unlocked, it blinks Red as it should.
Is this normal behavior ? it's the first time i see it...

As far as i know, it's normal behaviour due to STAMINA MODE. Try it, without STAMINA MODE and it should blink with the color you set in Whatsapp.
The Following User Says Thank You to minifamilie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2014, 09:29 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beirut

315 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minifamilie

As far as i know, it's normal behaviour due to STAMINA MODE. Try it, without STAMINA MODE and it should blink with the color you set in Whatsapp.

Thank you. Deactivating stamina mode took care of it. My battery life wil decrease though, there's no way for it to work with stamina mode enabled?
6th March 2014, 09:59 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 8

24 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarimSalloum

Thank you. Deactivating stamina mode took care of it. My battery life wil decrease though, there's no way for it to work with stamina mode enabled?

For now there seems to be no other solution. Even trying to use third party apps to control LED Light&Colors (available at the play store) seem to fail, to withstand the STAMINA MODE, putting them on the whitelist won't help neither

You can use Greenify instead of STAMINA MODE. If you are rooted it will work automatically otherwise manually.
The Following User Says Thank You to minifamilie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beirut

315 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minifamilie

For now there seems to be no other solution. Even trying to use third party apps to control LED Light&Colors (available at the play store) seem to fail, to withstand the STAMINA MODE, putting them on the whitelist won't help neither

You can use Greenify instead of STAMINA MODE. If you are rooted it will work automatically otherwise manually.

What is it with Sony and the LED?! hahaha seems like they think it consumes lots of power, it's just a tiny led! on the Xperia Z it didn't flash at all when Stamina was activated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread