Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 54,160 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC SALSA RUU required

Tip us?

krishnakrpoddar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HTC SALSA RUU required

Hi Developers,

I am using HTC Salsa for last 2 years. Suddenly my phone started rebooting many time. By going through this site I tried fixing this problem and wiped all the data (Cache partition, Factory reset and Dalvik Cache). Now Salsa has nothing in it

I tried many stock rom but they are goiving error like "Unnone error" , "Model ID not matched" or "Customer ID error" and then find out that its some thing to do with my Radio. I tried to find out RUU which is used for my HTC Salsa but could not find it.

Uptill now you understand that I am one of the Noobs for doing this. Please help me find the way how can I start my Salsa like I previouly do. All the information which is have is :

ICON_G PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.08.0000
MICROP-0558
RADIO-7.51.35.19
Dec 16 2011, 16:12:07

I am using this phone in india and Made in Tiwan.

Please help me with step by step approch as you dealing with a child.

Thanks,
Krishna

BigBearEvo
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 690

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnakrpoddar View Post
Hi Developers,

I am using HTC Salsa for last 2 years. Suddenly my phone started rebooting many time. By going through this site I tried fixing this problem and wiped all the data (Cache partition, Factory reset and Dalvik Cache). Now Salsa has nothing in it

I tried many stock rom but they are goiving error like "Unnone error" , "Model ID not matched" or "Customer ID error" and then find out that its some thing to do with my Radio. I tried to find out RUU which is used for my HTC Salsa but could not find it.

Uptill now you understand that I am one of the Noobs for doing this. Please help me find the way how can I start my Salsa like I previouly do. All the information which is have is :

ICON_G PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.08.0000
MICROP-0558
RADIO-7.51.35.19
Dec 16 2011, 16:12:07

I am using this phone in india and Made in Tiwan.

Please help me with step by step approch as you dealing with a child.

Thanks,
Krishna
wrong section

BigBear X series roms CLICK ME!
If I have helped you then smack that THANKS button for me!!!
For All Past and Present HTC Salsa Roms go here>http://bigbearevo.proboards.com/index.cgi

50GB Free MediaFire>http://mfi.re/?547vzu0