FORUMS

[Q] Is this tablet still very capable?

1,433 posts
Thanks Meter: 307

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have looked at a few reviews of this tablet and most of them are very positive about it.

I want a tablet that I can write a few word documents on as well as a bit of gaming at a decent price, and given that I would purchase the keyboard with it I imagine it would be perfect for the odd word document.

But before I make my purchase I just want to know two things about this tablet:

Does GTA San Andreas run OK on this tablet?

What is the performance like currently? Do those kitkat ROMS in the dev section impove performance?

Thanks in advance guys.

4th March 2014, 06:26 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 630

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by technostein

I have looked at a few reviews of this tablet and most of them are very positive about it.

I want a tablet that I can write a few word documents on as well as a bit of gaming at a decent price, and given that I would purchase the keyboard with it I imagine it would be perfect for the odd word document.

But before I make my purchase I just want to know two things about this tablet:

Does GTA San Andreas run OK on this tablet?

What is the performance like currently? Do those kitkat ROMS in the dev section impove performance?

Thanks in advance guys.

KitKat ROMs in the Dev section are whats keeping the tablet alive. They are pretty fast and much faster than the Asus stock ROM.

I dont do an excessive amount of gaming, but it does work fine for word documents.
The Following User Says Thank You to cmendonc2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread