Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,027 Members 48,258 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

error incompatible with other applications using the same shared user id

Tip us?

Aliakber Khan (AK)
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default error incompatible with other applications using the same shared user id

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace... With jelly BLast Rom. I recently factory recent it and now I cannot install Google play services... It gives me an error which says ' error incompatible with other applications using the same shared user id ' what can I do?? Please help me!

-SyncSoft-
Old
(Last edited by -SyncSoft-; 8th September 2013 at 11:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliakber Khan (AK) View Post
Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace... With jelly BLast Rom. I recently factory recent it and now I cannot install Google play services... It gives me an error which says ' error incompatible with other applications using the same shared user id ' what can I do?? Please help me!
The same thing happened with me, unfortunately I don't have a solution, if you want to use apps such as 'Youtube', you cannot update it, you have to keep it in the same version it came with or you cannot use your account...

Sent From My Ace-i running SGS3 Rom v6

Sent from the Moon using a NASA Radio

akosicarlo
Old
(Last edited by akosicarlo; 11th September 2013 at 01:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 98
install this guy's and use youtube version 4.1.23
Attached Files
File Type: apk Google Play serv.ices-signe.d.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.64 MB, 6884 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to akosicarlo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tech2life
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Here is a working solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliakber Khan (AK) View Post
Here I have found a working solution. I have manually sideloaded googleplayservices to system/app folder.

-SyncSoft-
Old
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech2life View Post
Here I have found a working solution. I have manually sideloaded googleplayservices to system/app folder.
Dude, Look at the date of this thread. Problem has already been solved. Please don't revive old threads.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Sent from the Moon using a NASA Radio

mahmoud.badran95
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default pls help

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech2life View Post
Pls tell me how to do that