Rom Note S4 XXLT6
- Base XXLT6 Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2.
- Deoxeded and Zipaligned.
- Kernel Rooteada HelloWorld v 1.3.7b.
- MultiWindow S4
- Wallpapers S4
- Media S4.
- Icons S4.
- 4 Options reset.
- Modified SystemUI S4.
- SecSettings modified S4
- Modified AccuweatherWidget S4.
- S4 style keyboard.
- Effect Block S4. (You must disable the undulations
- Telephone and S4 modified contact
Version: Note S4-1
- Adjustments to not consume battery in sleep
- Option to set the camera to shoot the sealed mute
- You can edit icons and dock screen.
- Fixed airview
- Limitlessness in MULTI.
- S voice
- 24 toggles
- Lock screen and recent applications in the Notifications panel
- Flashlight on lock screen
- Accuweather serial transparent (because I like)
- Button to kill applications menu.
- Framing applications.
- Moving Videos
- Horizontal calibration
Hi everyone I present my first rom, I hope you enjoy it and if you have a qui algunaduda as I am.
(Which give headache lol)
HectorGlez, Xduncan, Tito Gordo, Geragox
Roi, Kenet, Agus, Pavijoma and member of Pure Mod
In the same wuala of the ROM contains the folders apk eliminated.
How to install:
1 Make sure you are in secure kernel.
2 Entering Wiper and perform full recovery (The first wiper goes in recovery you will the phrase you new rom).
3 Install the rom and reboot.
4 Run all apk and reboot.
Remember once the Rom Lineman can not do factory setting because it carries the Kernel HelloWorld
For those of you that would like to change your notification courtain, you must upload 3 archives: Zip 1, Zip 2, and Wall Paper. These should be installed as follows:
1. For Recovery, install Zip 1 from SDcard (or wherever it was saved) and restart your phone.
2. If you wish to have a transparent notification courtain , you begin recovery again.
3. Install Zip 2 and restart. Transparent notification courtain should appear.
For those that would like to use an image as their notification courtain , open Zip 2 and go to the following link: Morph/System/App/SystemUI.apk/red/Drawable-xhdpi, and change the archive named Daniel.PNG.
The wall paper folder includes some images that you may choose from, but be careful not to substitute the archive. The new image must have the same name. If you chose a darker image, you will get a more clear print. If you don't like the images installed, you can always use your own image as long as the size of the image is 780x1200 (780 width, 1200 long, and PNG extension).
After your Zip 2 is updated with the image of your choice, you can do Step 3.
Links to Files:
Zip 1 https://mega.co.nz/#!XpY2jbpI!A_nwnygk2x...ek83HXkEks
Zip 2 https://mega.co.nz/#!HtYhEToQ!WyqDpT8c_2...NIUt4f53jY
Fondos de pantalla https://mega.co.nz/#!jsYVQJxa!W9tTORfbVk...MEBlbqymIw