[Q] tether two android phones to a single laptop for faster connection speeds on eith

OP evodev

9th September 2013, 04:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag LA county
Thanks Meter: 151

391 posts
More
Hi guys, I haven't found a good method through my usual search methods, and I was wondering if anyone might know if this is possible. I want to be able to tether two android phones simultaneously to my laptop while traveling or at my siblings youth football games so I can still do my school work (I multitask). I want to do this for increased speeds so places I only have one or two bars it doesn't take five minutes just to load a single site. My laptop dualboots windows 7 and Ubuntu 12.04. Also my phone (LGOG) is rooted with USB and wifi tethering already unlocked. The second phone will either be a HTC Evo 4G ( soon to be upgraded to the LTE version) or a friends phone that I can root if need be. Both on sprint. If this is possible either using wifi tethering, USB tethering, or a combination of both this will help me greatly. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
5th March 2014, 03:42 PM   |  #2  
Flag The Sunshine State :)
Thanks Meter: 86

81 posts
Donate to Me
More
If you have found a way to do this, let me know. I've found next to nothing online about tethering two phones at once. Microsoft's Cool-Tether seems like a possibility but after it was announced back in 2009, it never really went anywhere.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread