Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] How to theme the app drawer of a custom rom?

OP siam672

5th March 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
So I flashed a custom rom few days ago and the app drawer/app menu just doesnt fit my style. I want to theme it by myself so, is there any tutorials which are already made or is there anyone who could guide me to how to do it? Thanks in Advance
5th March 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 492
 
2,600 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by siam672

So I flashed a custom rom few days ago and the app drawer/app menu just doesnt fit my style. I want to theme it by myself so, is there any tutorials which are already made or is there anyone who could guide me to how to do it? Thanks in Advance

First of all: Which ROM is that and which launcher?
6th March 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ast00

First of all: Which ROM is that and which launcher?

It isnt any sort of public rom. It's a rom which a good old friend made for me but now he lives in a different country form mines so he cant help me with theming it.

It's using the Nova Launcher
6th March 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 492
 
2,600 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by siam672

It isnt any sort of public rom. It's a rom which a good old friend made for me but now he lives in a different country form mines so he cant help me with theming it.

It's using the Nova Launcher

And what exactly do you want to do? Nova launcher already has quite a few options.
7th March 2014, 09:03 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 2
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
just installed a luancher or use theme chooser!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Press thanks if im helped!!
7th March 2014, 10:52 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ast00

And what exactly do you want to do? Nova launcher already has quite a few options.

I just want to theme the main menu ( the place where the settings, apps , tools icons are). Other than that, everything seema to suit my style.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes