1. Q: How do I update to official T-Mobile release?
A: You can go back to stock and accept the OTA. Or you can download the Update.zip HERE . There are other links from Tesh and Allenjthomsen on their individual threads. (thanks Allen for the update.zip and Dirtybudha for the ftp server)
2. Q: Should I flash the update so I can have the new bootloader?
A: At this time we are waiting for the release of more custom kernels and there are 2 recoveries that will work with the new bootloader
3. Q: Can I go back to 4.3 once I flash?
A: If you flash the new bootloader, you will not be able to odin back to use 4.3 roms. But you can custom flash 4.3 with new Mi7 bootloader and kernels made for that purpose.
4. Q: If I update my N3 will I still have root?
A: At this time, you can gain root using CF-Auto root, but you will lose custom recovery
5. Q: Will flashing the update trip Knox if I originally rooted using De-La Vega?
A: No, flashing the update will simply update your phone to 4.4.2. But trying to flash a custom recovery will trip Knox to 0x1. kingoapp.com does not work as per a user that tried it
6. Q: Can I load TMO Kit Kat without updating bootloader?
A: Yes. You can flash any rom.zip from the dev thread using custom 4.3 Kit Kat Kernels that allow 4.4.2 to run off the 4.3 bootloader.
7. Q: Are there any TMO Kit Kat kernels already in circulation?
A: . Yes. Check the Original Android Development thread.
8. Q: I tried flashing the new posted Odexed and Deodexed roms but get stuck at boot. What's wrong?
A: The new boot.img (Kernel) included in these roms are based off the Kit Kat kernel release. They will not work on the 4.3(Jellybean MI7) bootloader unless you usea custom kernel
9. Q: After I update to official release, how do I get root back?
A: You will need to ODIN CF-Autoroot once you have updated. WARNING: YOU WILL TRIP KNOX USING CF-AUTOROOT
10. Q: Has anyone found a custom recovery that works with the NB4 Bootloader?
A: Yes, it has been noted that Philz recovery and the N9005 TWRP is being tested as per BigBiff's recommendation and is noted as working.
11. Q: Can I flash just the bootloader and the modem?
A: Yes, but you will have compatibilty issues unless you flash one of the two Kit Kat compatible recoveries.
12. Q: I Odined the NB4 file and my phone just sits at black screen with blue recovery on it. Did I do something wrong?
A: NO, there seems to be a glitch in the Odin process. Reboot your phone into download mode and re-Odin the file and it will complete successfully.
13 Q: I have read that there is a way to root Kit Kat without tripping Knox. Is this true?
A: Yes, there is a process that can be used but is not recommended as you can brick your phone and my not be able to recover from the brick.