FORUMS

Cm9 vs cm7

278 posts
Thanks Meter: 36
 
By c.r.e.e.d, Senior Member on 5th March 2014, 04:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys as you all knew cm9 is coming for the galaxy y. So can someone explain what benefits are in cm9? Because our phone is so slow in 2.3.6, idk how itll work with 4.0.4

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
 
 
5th March 2014, 06:19 AM |#2  
aniket.lamba's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2,295
 
Donate to Me
More
New UI,stability and improvements,a hell lot of new features + You can enjoy ported roms by me!
5th March 2014, 06:27 AM |#3  
ImBJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.r.e.e.d

Hey guys as you all knew cm9 is coming for the galaxy y. So can someone explain what benefits are in cm9? Because our phone is so slow in 2.3.6, idk how itll work with 4.0.4

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

f@#k all.. dude its ICS..
5th March 2014, 06:34 AM |#4  
gothed's Avatar
Senior Member
Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniket.lamba

New UI,stability and improvements,a hell lot of new features + You can enjoy ported roms by me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBJ

f@#k all.. dude its ICS..

don't expect too much with small ram and processor
5th March 2014, 06:49 AM |#5  
ImBJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothed

don't expect too much with small ram and processor

okk !! then how the hell galaxy ace run stable kitkat with 800 mhz processer and 278 mb ram??
5th March 2014, 07:33 AM |#7  
ImBJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -CALIBAN666-

it have another chipset

i know !! bt it can run kitkat too.. so ICS should not be any prblm for SGY with a bit better hardware..
5th March 2014, 08:04 AM |#8  
gothed's Avatar
Senior Member
Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBJ

okk !! then how the hell galaxy ace run stable kitkat with 800 mhz processer and 278 mb ram??

you mean SGY have better hardware than ace?
wow, will that possible kitkat for sgy?
5th March 2014, 10:17 AM |#9  
TheFixItMan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,937
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.r.e.e.d

Hey guys as you all knew cm9 is coming for the galaxy y. So can someone explain what benefits are in cm9? Because our phone is so slow in 2.3.6, idk how itll work with 4.0.4

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

see
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=27
5th March 2014, 04:53 PM |#10  
Sj Singh's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Will all 4.0 apps be compatible with our device?
5th March 2014, 05:57 PM |#11  
TheFixItMan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,937
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sj Singh

Will all 4.0 apps be compatible with our device?

no as some require you to have an armv7 processor - galaxy y is armv6 therefore only apps that are armv6 compatible will be able to be installed

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Y GT-S5360 and Duos 6102 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank