Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,807 Members 51,932 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Awesome Watch

Tip us?

homer285
Old
(Last edited by homer285; 23rd February 2014 at 12:05 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Default Awesome Watch

Quote:
Lokifish: PayPal account was frozen due to multiple refund requests in a short period. I even had mine frozen at one point because of three refund request for donations made through xda in a week. PayPal froze my account, demanded that I issue refunds using another funding source even though there was more than enough money in the account. PayPal also took a month to give the money to those that requested the refunds and then took six months to let me have access to the near $500 in the account. During the six months they also blocked any incoming donations. In short, PayPal operates outside of FTC guidelines and could care less about the customer or vendor as long as they get paid.

As far as the rest of your noise. It's not a retail product where there are tens of thousands of these things sitting in a warehouse. They are hand assembled by a company with less than 10 employees that also gets hundreds of emails a day, packs, labels and is tagged on hundreds of social media post a day.
Not a retail product, really, just like it wasnt a real backers product! I was never a backer, I was a consumer that pre-ordered with a promised December shipment that changed to mid Jan and now March with no reply(70 days since email and no reply) and a cancelled Paypal order with no refund!

Congrats Le Fish disguising yourself as a dev!

Buyers be aware that Omate and Rocki have split and Rocki have all the backers funds not to mention the pre-orders as well, Omate is broke and have lied their last lie!

Le Fish, protect Omate all you want, it wont save them and it wont stop consumers from receiving chargebacks from a scam company!

I have been a supporter of XDA since 06 and I have never seen such a scam as this I now urge XDA to shut down this scam and part themselves from this fraud! I know this is a scam and you Le Fish should be reported, reported!
M7 Red, G3 D855 Titan, Z1 Black

Lokifish Marz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3258

DONATE TO ME
Please feel free to report me to the moderators and admins and whomever else you please. In fact, I insist. I would also like what ever comes of this to be posted in this thread and stickied for all to see.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mike's Aria
Old
Thanks Meter 36
It's obvious that homer285 doesn't really contribute to XDA since they have been a member for 8 years and only have a thanks rating of 23. This posting reflects that lack of a contribution.

Lokifish Marz is not Laurent Le Pen.

Research before you post in the future.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike's Aria For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kuronosan
Old
Thanks Meter 353
I don't think I need to contribute to this topic. Everyone else said enough.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Click here to donate.
The Following User Says Thank You to kuronosan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

juanflight
Old
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Hey Homer...

U MAD BRO?

Mr Le Martian Fish... If I send you my ts, would you sign it as LeFish? I swear I'll put it on a glass case and save it for eternity..... This is just epic!
Some people deserve a high five.... In the head.... With a chair...!
The Following User Says Thank You to juanflight For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

funky0308
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4950

DONATE TO ME
WoooW man - you should really find a hobby...

This isn't funny - it's sad...

Why do you even connect XDA and Omate?
XDA is devs forum/portal and there's no connection between them.

Omate TS is out for many users and they have evey right to develop and share apps and infos.

I'm October dev too, so what?!

First, read KS "rules" - there's no 100% ETA, nothing is 100% is KS, that's funding platform and TS isn't first device that has/had some problems...

And the funniest part is - you find time to write that silly post but haven't had decency to read who is who?!

But hey, at least - it's funny, we don't have to read garfield today :P

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

homer285
Old
(Last edited by homer285; 24th February 2014 at 11:07 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Isnt it just, because its all about the thanks! Isnt it funny that the thanks button only started a few years ago(Ive been dormant long before that), before that i was partly responsible for bringing a custom ROM to XDA O2 Atom in 06 and HTC HD2 ROM dev, from which I received donations that were substantial, not that I wanted the donations, never-the-less I gave back to XDA and I gave back to devs, ask our most distinguished dev!
I have started this thread not to troll but to make other non suspecting users aware of the scam that is Omate and Rocki, believe it or not it is a scam!

I dont even care about the people trying to protect the scam AS ABOVE, I am not going to fall into your trap of troll retaliation, since you are!

Facts are facts and thats life, you replied and now lets let the forum consider what is right.

Cheers

homer285
Old
(Last edited by homer285; 24th February 2014 at 11:22 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz View Post
Please feel free to report me to the moderators and admins and whomever else you please. In fact, I insist. I would also like what ever comes of this to be posted in this thread and stickied for all to see.
I did report you, however, I dont think you need more exposure in this section, every second post/thread is yours and whilst I think on one hand, youre a great help, very informative, on the other hand, to every negative post you are fast to protect Omate, even in FB G+ etc you are very fast to protect Omate no-matter-what! Sorry dude as much as I want to think you are just a 'random dev' helping a 'random company' I wasnt born yesterday and neither were the XDA community!

kuronosan
Old
Thanks Meter 353
Just get out, before I report you and all your work ends up meaning nothing. I know Laurent, and I know Loki, and they aren't the same person.

The only thing xda is asking at this point is why someone with your "tenure" would throw it away in favor of acting like a stupid child.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Click here to donate.
The Following User Says Thank You to kuronosan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

speedyink
Old
Thanks Meter 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by homer285 View Post
I have started this thread not to troll but to make other non suspecting users aware of the scam that is Omate and Rocki, believe it or not it is a scam!
Oh? Is that why in the originating post you're mostly just accusing Lokifish of being Laurent Le Pen? You're attacking a freelance dev, and for what, because Omate shat in your Wheaties? Wow, I know people talk about first world problems, but this takes the cake. I suggest you try going outside sometime, there are WAY worse things in the world then a dev wanting to improve a watch he likes.