Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Some questions about GS4

Tip us?

Warmo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Some questions about GS4

So i'm thinking of buying either a GS4, HTC One, Xperia Z. yes, i know that the GS5 is out, but i will buy it for 1/2 the price of the GS5, so I think i would be getting good value for money, same goes for the other phones.

what i need to know about the GS4 is this:

1) Does the GS4 support exFAT? or any other way of memory partitioning that allows files greater than 4gb
2) Does the GS4 support Hardware Decoding of movie subtitles onto the TV? (for those that don't know, if you mirror a movie through MHL on your TV on Hardware Decoding mode chances are that the subtitles will appear on the smartphone, but not on the TV)
3) i internet browse heavily, can the GS4 give me 4 hours of screen on time on a consistent basis?

eric-filth
Old
Thanks Meter 952

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmo View Post
So i'm thinking of buying either a GS4, HTC One, Xperia Z. yes, i know that the GS5 is out, but i will buy it for 1/2 the price of the GS5, so I think i would be getting good value for money, same goes for the other phones.

what i need to know about the GS4 is this:

1) Does the GS4 support exFAT? or any other way of memory partitioning that allows files greater than 4gb
2) Does the GS4 support Hardware Decoding of movie subtitles onto the TV? (for those that don't know, if you mirror a movie through MHL on your TV on Hardware Decoding mode chances are that the subtitles will appear on the smartphone, but not on the TV)
3) i internet browse heavily, can the GS4 give me 4 hours of screen on time on a consistent basis?
1-) Yes
2-) I dont know never used this things
3-) Yes

Enviado do meu GT-I9500

Jawomo
Old
Thanks Meter 503
Quote:
if you kepp brightness not on max, you can get even more. 5-6h