Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,156 Members 40,197 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC ONE MINI-The touch screen does not work

Tip us?

anico2079
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HTC ONE MINI-The touch screen does not work

Please, please, please help me I have a big problem with the touch screen unlocked phone and I want to install other software, but unfortunately I installed software for HTC ONE, Revolution HD, then why not install your software never worked at all, I could just go in recovery. I unlocked again and now it is S-ON I installed recovery-clockwork-6.0.3.6-m4-touch and other software from [ROM] [ONE-HYBRID] [SENSE 5.5] [GE] [KK] [CM ], but now the problem is that the touch screen does not work, I tried other software but to no avail, so PLEASE help me I'm desperate not know what to do, thank you.

TAMPERED
UNLOCKED
M4_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.21.0000
RADIO 1.22.40e.00.07
OpenDSP-v19.2.0268.0927
OS 2.12.401.1
eMMC-boot 1024MB
November 25 2013,20:21:57.0

StealAJetfighter
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by anico2079 View Post
Please, please, please help me I have a big problem with the touch screen unlocked phone and I want to install other software, but unfortunately I installed software for HTC ONE, Revolution HD, then why not install your software never worked at all, I could just go in recovery. I unlocked again and now it is S-ON I installed recovery-clockwork-6.0.3.6-m4-touch and other software from [ROM] [ONE-HYBRID] [SENSE 5.5] [GE] [KK] [CM ], but now the problem is that the touch screen does not work, I tried other software but to no avail, so PLEASE help me I'm desperate not know what to do, thank you.

TAMPERED
UNLOCKED
M4_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.21.0000
RADIO 1.22.40e.00.07
OpenDSP-v19.2.0268.0927
OS 2.12.401.1
eMMC-boot 1024MB
November 25 2013,20:21:57.0
I have the same problem, did you ever get this fixed?

FarfaraClau
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealAJetfighter View Post
I have the same problem, did you ever get this fixed?
I have the same problem like you guys i think the touch screen driver was deleted .

StealAJetfighter
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarfaraClau View Post
I have the same problem like you guys i think the touch screen driver was deleted .
Yeah maybe touch panel drivers, have you tried flashing stock rom/kernel?

FarfaraClau
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealAJetfighter View Post
Yeah maybe touch panel drivers, have you tried flashing stock rom/kernel?
Yes i try to flash stock rom 4,2 , 4.3 now i have , 4,4 i tryed to flash jmz kernel , budda kernel , i tryed Ruu but nothing . I can understand why my touch screen it`s unresponsitive. And another thing what it`s strange touch screen dosen`t work in recovery mode .

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

And my htc one mini it`s s-off with super cid 11111111

FarfaraClau
Old
Thanks Meter 0
the question is if i will replace the touchscreen whit digitizer the touch screen it will work again ?