Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Prompt [Q] Q [HELP] CWM Recovery for Samsung GT-S7582 Duos 2

OP explosion99

6th February 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Hello guys, i've already root my S Duos 7582 through this tutorial http://androidxda.com/root-galaxy-s-duos-2-gt-s7582.
It was very easy and the mobile was flashed, then i need the CWM Recovery.
I Installed Rom Manager, that tells me that GT-S7582 is not supported yet.
I would post in the forum to ask for a little help, but i'm new user on xda and 'i can't message to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2594957.
What can i do?
Thank you guys
6th February 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by explosion99

Hello guys, i've already root my S Duos 7582 through this tutorial http://androidxda.com/root-galaxy-s-duos-2-gt-s7582.
It was very easy and the mobile was flashed, then i need the CWM Recovery.
I Installed Rom Manager, that tells me that GT-S7582 is not supported yet.
I would post in the forum to ask for a little help, but i'm new user on xda and 'i can't message to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2594957.
What can i do?
Thank you guys

i dont think this device has a custom recovery, it happens with unpopular phones, most dual sim phones are unpopular and dont get anything.
7th February 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

i dont think this device has a custom recovery, it happens with unpopular phones, most dual sim phones are unpopular and dont get anything.

Hey dude, what's wrong about my question? Have you some problems with yourself. I tell you in italian: "Vai a fartelo stroncare!"

.
7th February 2014, 04:34 AM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by explosion99

Hey dude, what's wrong about my question? Have you some problems with yourself. I tell you in italian: "Vai a fartelo stroncare!"

.

? I'm not being aggressive , I was only telling the truth?
9th February 2014, 03:54 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
excuse me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

i dont think this device has a custom recovery, it happens with unpopular phones, most dual sim phones are unpopular and dont get anything.

don't say bad words to dual sim or low end devices, you may have forgotten dude that win i8552 is one once successfully capable of cwm that is already made available in this forum...otherwise JASP roms would not exist for any reason....


n8000=4.4.2
i8552=stock
s7582=stock
Last edited by azewata; 9th February 2014 at 10:59 AM.
6th March 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Legazpi City
Thanks Meter: 36
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by explosion99

Hello guys, i've already root my S Duos 7582 through this tutorial http://androidxda.com/root-galaxy-s-duos-2-gt-s7582.
It was very easy and the mobile was flashed, then i need the CWM Recovery.
I Installed Rom Manager, that tells me that GT-S7582 is not supported yet.
I would post in the forum to ask for a little help, but i'm new user on xda and 'i can't message to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2594957.
What can i do?
Thank you guys

Hey bro.....check this link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50559634
It's working on my s duos 2 gt 7582!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes