FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

XPERIA Z1 Compact Carbon white

1,263 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,667
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So after huge succes of black version Sony XPERIA Z1 Carbon today i want to show you white version of this mod... It is not only about design, phone is holding better in my hand and back cover is now good protected under scratch. How you like this mod? I recommended this skin, it is really nice and price is not high... PS: i recommended see video (in czech), you will see much more than only on photos (which are not so quality for this time)

e-shop - http://www.skinzone.eu/themes/carbon...on/36-944.html

source - www.xperia.cz











 
 
8th March 2014, 05:24 PM |#2  
pathaniya's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
No frontal? Strange. Could we have some frontal shots too?
9th March 2014, 08:59 AM |#3  
heavyhms's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Modena
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathaniya

No frontal? Strange. Could we have some frontal shots too?

The skin from skinzone doesn't have a front element.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to heavyhms For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2014, 05:13 AM |#4  
pathaniya's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhms

The skin from skinzone doesn't have a front element.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk

Ok, i just wanted to see. How'd it look from front. There is no frontal so it got me thinking.
11th March 2014, 12:27 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhms

The skin from skinzone doesn't have a front element.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk

this correct, we dont produce the front skin part as a standard. We can obviously produce it on demand. We produce Screenshield polyurethan type of protection film covering complete display.
15th March 2014, 01:26 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello,

I have received my carbon skin today
I would like to know if it is neccessary to spray an special liquid on the device in order to clean it correctly?
16th March 2014, 05:23 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B4DBOY

Hello,

I have received my carbon skin today
I would like to know if it is neccessary to spray an special liquid on the device in order to clean it correctly?

Yes of course, you may as long as you dont have any other cleaning liquid at home. The spray contains alcohol (certain percentage) so it can be used for cleaning.
18th March 2014, 06:42 PM |#8  
pathaniya's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kedushapa

this correct, we dont produce the front skin part as a standard. We can obviously produce it on demand. We produce Screenshield polyurethan type of protection film covering complete display.

I was wondering could you produce a screen protector/ guard that has bezel color, same as the back panel (except black Z1 Compact). Like there's color uniformity (front and back) in Black Z1 Compact. And Lime, white, pink have black front panels. That looks half-done job, ugly or weird.

I hope am making sense. If you could produce something of that sort, that colours the bezel, same as the back panel yet it protects the screen.

It'll be a huge hit. Am sure lot of people may agree to this.

Thanks and Regards.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app
18th March 2014, 07:07 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathaniya

I was wondering could you produce a screen protector/ guard that has bezel color, same as the back panel (except black Z1 Compact). Like there's color uniformity (front and back) in Black Z1 Compact. And Lime, white, pink have black front panels. That looks half-done job, ugly or weird.

I hope am making sense. If you could produce something of that sort, that colours the bezel, same as the back panel yet it protects the screen.

It'll be a huge hit. Am sure lot of people may agree to this.

Thanks and Regards.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

I am sure we can as we have the cutting guide complete (size of the visoble screen bezel, the rest of the front and the back or side if needed). The best. As I said before we dont attempt to produce thin pieces as they most likely go off after some time. What we could do for XDA members we would add to our admin a special cutting guide e.g. XPERIA Z1 Compact XDA. For us it would be clear that we do the complete cover (display, front bezel absed on a skin e.g. carbon, and back/side). The only think we can do is to communicate this as I am too junior member and the message would be far too commercial. What do you reckon?
19th March 2014, 03:30 PM |#10  
pathaniya's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kedushapa

I am sure we can as we have the cutting guide complete (size of the visoble screen bezel, the rest of the front and the back or side if needed). The best. As I said before we dont attempt to produce thin pieces as they most likely go off after some time. What we could do for XDA members we would add to our admin a special cutting guide e.g. XPERIA Z1 Compact XDA. For us it would be clear that we do the complete cover (display, front bezel absed on a skin e.g. carbon, and back/side). The only think we can do is to communicate this as I am too junior member and the message would be far too commercial. What do you reckon?

Brilliant idea, could you possibly produce a sample and upload the picture?
Then the customer would understand. Btw(by the way), KitKat has been officially announced for Z1 Compact so this "same-colored" bezel for entire Xperia line up would be a huge hit.

Thanks
21st March 2014, 02:48 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathaniya

Brilliant idea, could you possibly produce a sample and upload the picture?
Then the customer would understand. Btw(by the way), KitKat has been officially announced for Z1 Compact so this "same-colored" bezel for entire Xperia line up would be a huge hit.

Thanks

We have just added carbon full cover protection http://skinzone.cz/themes/carbon-spe...4-22-1896.html so once anyone orders combination of any carbon + device model name Sony Xperia Z1 Compact XDA we will cut the back+side+front. Unfortunately, we can not upload any picture as we dont have the device itself. So I was thinkin if we send you the front skin for free and you could upload the picture on our behalf? http://skinzone.cz/themes/carbon-spe...l#.UyxDPoU52x0 it is not visible on the visualisation though but we will know what to do
The Following User Says Thank You to kedushapa For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes