Thread Closed

Question [Q&A][ROM][4.4.2][Official][CMB Roms cmb4.4.2][TF700T]

OP lj50036

5th February 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #1  
lj50036's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Muti-Verse
Thanks Meter: 1,529
 
1,882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
More
This thread has been created for Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
Specific to

[ROM][4.4.2][Official][CMB Roms cmb4.4.2][TF700T]

Click link here>>Dev Forum<<Click link here


Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".


Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
Last edited by lj50036; 5th February 2014 at 11:44 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lj50036 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #2  
lj50036's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Muti-Verse
Thanks Meter: 1,529
 
1,882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
More
FAQ
  1. [Q] What bootloader do I have to be on???
    [A] Ver. 10.6.1.14.10

  2. [Q] What recovery should I use???
    [A] I recommend Philz recovery. (Flashable zip in dev forum)

  3. [Q] Can I use Xposed Framework / Gravity Box???
    [A] Yes. (Be careful with you changes)

  4. [Q] Can I enable ART???
    [A] Yes.(At your own risk!!)

  5. [Q] Where are my widgets??
    [A] Long hold on the home screen.
Last edited by lj50036; 6th February 2014 at 04:20 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to lj50036 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #3  
lj50036's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Muti-Verse
Thanks Meter: 1,529
 
1,882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
More
Misc.Section
Missing Exchange Email Snag up on both of them install and you should be golden!!!
Last edited by lj50036; 6th February 2014 at 04:21 PM.
6th February 2014, 03:55 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
To answer the question about inverting GApps. That can be accomplished through a theme such as the cobalt series or the evolution reborn theme. Both are free on the Play Store. I can find links if anyone wants them. Just seems an easier way rather than flashing a new GApps package.
The Following User Says Thank You to bitemeoftn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2014, 03:59 AM   |  #5  
lj50036's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Muti-Verse
Thanks Meter: 1,529
 
1,882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Donate to Me
More
Feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemeoftn

To answer the question about inverting GApps. That can be accomplished through a theme such as the cobalt series or the evolution reborn theme. Both are free on the Play Store. I can find links if anyone wants them. Just seems an easier way rather than flashing a new GApps package.

Thx for the feedback.. PM me those links and I will post them...Thx as always lj
6th February 2014, 05:15 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
I have enabled ART and it works fine so far. Steps - Install full + gapps, Reboot. Install both OTA updates + gapps. Enabled ART. Reboot + wait 10 minutes for everything to finish.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jasin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2014, 10:46 AM   |  #7  
Narsil's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
76 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasin

I have enabled ART and it works fine so far. Steps - Install full + gapps, Reboot. Install both OTA updates + gapps. Enabled ART. Reboot + wait 10 minutes for everything to finish.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

And ? Worth the trip (in term of performance) ?

Diego
Last edited by Narsil; 6th February 2014 at 10:59 AM.
8th February 2014, 08:05 AM   |  #8  
fatboyinlycra's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mold
Thanks Meter: 84
 
225 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
been running this ROM for a few days now, it's very nice, first question I have is,any recommendations for boosting performance? been reading a few threads and have opted for ROW in I/O and tried switching to performance mode, any suggestions?
10th February 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboyinlycra

been running this ROM for a few days now, it's very nice, first question I have is,any recommendations for boosting performance? been reading a few threads and have opted for ROW in I/O and tried switching to performance mode, any suggestions?

The only other thing I could suggest would be setting the min CPU to 475. That seems to make quite a bit of difference for myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to bitemeoftn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th February 2014, 01:51 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Flag Zürich
Thanks Meter: 42
 
387 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
How does this ROM compare in performance compared to Cromix ROM? Is battery life on par with cromix and how well does memory management work (free RAM)?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Transformer TF700 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank