Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 49,840 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Beanstalk ROM Option Tweaks will not stick

Tip us?

lsb909xda
Old
(Last edited by lsb909xda; 5th March 2014 at 08:35 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Cool [Q] Beanstalk ROM Option Tweaks will not stick

I'm newly running the Beanstalk ROM 4.4.251 with great success. However, I have tried selecting the tweaks available under Beanstalk Options / Beanstalk Init.d scripts, and none will stick. One option titled, Enable Setrenice was selected as default and remains selected, but no others will stick once I leave that screen. I have updated to SuperSU via Titanium BU as a possible fix, but no luck.
Any suggestions?

thanks!

inzomniak
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsb909xda View Post
I'm newly running the Beanstalk ROM 4.4.251 with great success. However, I have tried selecting the tweaks available under Beanstalk Options / Beanstalk Init.d scripts, and none will stick. One option titled, Enable Setrenice was selected as default and remains selected, but no others will stick once I leave that screen. I have updated to SuperSU via Titanium BU as a possible fix, but no luck.
Any suggestions?

thanks!
Did you ever find a resolution for this as is happening to my HTC One X running BeanStalk 4.4.285

captemo
Old
Thanks Meter 1003
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsb909xda View Post
Any suggestions?

thanks!
I am sure you know that some applications require reboot to stick? Not saying that is the answer, but a possibility?
Have you pressed you menu button while you are there to see if maybe there was a "save upon reboot" type of option?

Trickster Mod was like that......just throwing that out there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app
CAPT. EMO Senior Member
Samsung Infuse i997.......retired
Samsung Galaxy Note i717.......semi retired
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 i527.......active duty