[MOD] Volume Boosting Sound Mod | JellyBean | For Galaxy Note 3 Quad Core Devices!
This Mod Is Based From My How-To Guide That I Have Done A While Back On How To Boost The Stock Volume On Your Galaxy Device Which You Could Check Out From Here -> Click Here
WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO: This mod will let you increase your device volume up some more pretty loudly without the need for you to install any apk file or adding other sound mods into your rom.
*Just Flash It Using Any Custom Recovery And That's It!
- Initial Release VERSION 1
- Boosted Volume For FM Speakers!
- Boosted Volume For FM Headsets!
- Boosted Volume For Dock Devices!
- Boosted Volume For HDMI Speakers!
- Boosted Volume For Speaker Lineout!
- Boosted Volume For Call Handset!
- Boosted Volume For Video Call Handset!
- Boosted Volume For Call Headset!
- Boosted Volume For Call Speaker!
- Boosted Volume For Video Call Headset!
- Boosted Volume For Video Call Speakers!
- Boosted Volume For So Much More!
- Now There Should Be A Little Bit Less Distortion!
Do you know how i can flash this? It seems like the TWRP and CWM are both experimental and looking for testers
Um flash in recovery. Last I heard TWRP wasn't experimental. There is a thread with a lot of users that have it installed.
Or if your rooted, download the zip and extract the file, and go rename your stock one with a .bak after it, and paste new one in. Follow the files in the zip to locate the file, my guess is /system/etc somewhere.
Without a doubt,Android Wear is one of the most frequently talked abouttopics of … more
29 Aug 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?