FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Update profile on Sprint Epic running CM10.1?

5th March 2014, 08:59 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi, I am sending my HTC One in for service, so reactivated my Sprint Epic 4G. It is running CM 10.1 (10.1.3.1). To get data working, I need to update the profile. Any way to do that in CM?

If not, what ROM do I need to flash that supports updating the profile?

Other than rooting the phone and installing CM10.1, I have no messed with other settings. It should still be stock radio/whatever else people mess with. Voice works fine.

5th March 2014, 11:41 PM |#2  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 1,015

More
Just reflash any stock firmwares, update the profiles and flash back to CM again. Alternatively, there seems to be a multiboot solution that lets you temporaily boot a stock firmware from SD card, though I'm not sure if it works with your ROM...

Sent from Google Nexus 4 @ CM11
5th March 2014, 11:58 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Thanks. I think I need to ODIN back to stock right, as CM10.1 uses different partitioning? (Might not be the correct word)
6th March 2014, 05:59 AM |#4  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 1,015

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoc

Thanks. I think I need to ODIN back to stock right, as CM10.1 uses different partitioning? (Might not be the correct word)

You on CM10.1? Good thing - if you have a flashable stock zip, just flashing it will revert the partition layout.

Sent from Google Nexus 4 @ CM11
6th March 2014, 06:40 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoc

what ROM do I need to flash that supports updating the profile?

Put this Samsung FC09 installation onto your SD card to temporarily boot into and perform PRL/Profile update functions.
9th March 2014, 09:25 AM |#6  
OP Member

More
Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread