Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,247 Members 47,758 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] S4 Moblie Signal

Tip us?

KoullizGG
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] S4 Moblie Signal

I had my phone on bobcat rom and then i dicided to flash the stock rom for cyprus becuse cyprus is my country but i do not have any signal or some time i have but a little bit and i dont know what to do do you know what modem to flash for cyprus or any other ideas how to fix it ? thanks )

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,999

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoullizGG View Post
I had my phone on bobcat rom and then i dicided to flash the stock rom for cyprus becuse cyprus is my country but i do not have any signal or some time i have but a little bit and i dont know what to do do you know what modem to flash for cyprus or any other ideas how to fix it ? thanks )

Check here what modem , that is base from your country/provider and Download the modem from here and flash it via odin

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KoullizGG
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Check here what modem , that is base from your country/provider and Download the modem from here and flash it via odin
I looked at the site it says that is I9505XXUFNB8 but i am searcing at the page that you send me and i cant find modem with XXUFNB8

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,999

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoullizGG View Post
I looked at the site it says that is I9505XXUFNB8 but i am searcing at the page that you send me and i cant find modem with XXUFNB8
After Clicking the search button on that page , it show's this mate , Anyways feel free to click that thanks button if you think i help you. Have a nice day.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KoullizGG
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
After Clicking the search button on that page , it show's this mate , Anyways feel free to click that thanks button if you think i help you. Have a nice day.
thanks mate i will try it now )

KoullizGG
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
It didnt made any thing its the same problem some times i have full some times 3 bars some times nothing and i cant connect to moble data too ;ss