Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,935 Members 52,905 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't turn on wifi

Tip us?

failmuch
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't turn on wifi

Hi guys,

As the title stated, I couldn't get the wifi to work at all. I tried flashing both stock and custom roms, but I still couldn't make it work. When I slide the wifi "on", it immediately slides back to "off". It didn't even scan for networks. Does anyone know what is the cause of this problem and how can I fix it? The last working custom rom I used was the Infusion rom. Right after I install the stock firmware, the wifi no longer works anymore.

Thanks.

breadstyx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by failmuch View Post
Hi guys,

As the title stated, I couldn't get the wifi to work at all. I tried flashing both stock and custom roms, but I still couldn't make it work. When I slide the wifi "on", it immediately slides back to "off". It didn't even scan for networks. Does anyone know what is the cause of this problem and how can I fix it? The last working custom rom I used was the Infusion rom. Right after I install the stock firmware, the wifi no longer works anymore.

Thanks.
I got the same exact problem after I flashed the faux kernel. :/ Were you able to find a solution yet?