KDZ of Android 5.0.1 Captured for T-Mobile LG G3

T-Mobile US is yet to release the 20B Lollipop build for the LG G3. Luckily enough, you … more

Build Custom Stock Kernel with Linaro GCC 4.9.1

With this guide for Sony devices, you will learn how to build a kernel using the Linaro … more

What’s Your Biggest Reason for Not Owning an iPhone?

With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see … more

“New Kernel” for OnePlus One

If you are hungry for a new kernel on your OnePlus One, XDA Senior Member jgcaap‘s … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Camer - Only 3.2 MP instead of 5 MP

21st January 2014, 11:05 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

51 posts
Hello everyone,

I've been trying out a few camera apps and on two of them it showed the MP my camera was on and they both said 3.2 instead of the 5 mp it should normally be.. One of the apps is ProCapture, I've been messing around with the settings a bit, but i can't seem to get it to 5 mp?

I'm really confused and I wonder how I can fix this?

Cheers
21st January 2014, 11:24 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by runittwiice

Hello everyone,

I've been trying out a few camera apps and on two of them it showed the MP my camera was on and they both said 3.2 instead of the 5 mp it should normally be.. One of the apps is ProCapture, I've been messing around with the settings a bit, but i can't seem to get it to 5 mp?

I'm really confused and I wonder how I can fix this?

Cheers

You have to buy the full version for full resolution. I know that the ProCapture free version is just a demo with limited res so you can see all the feature but at low res.

(According the the apps info. I haven't bought the full version so I can't confirm it will be 5mp but safe to assumed it will be)
22nd January 2014, 01:09 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dptran

You have to buy the full version for full resolution. I know that the ProCapture free version is just a demo with limited res so you can see all the feature but at low res.

(According the the apps info. I haven't bought the full version so I can't confirm it will be 5mp but safe to assumed it will be)

Note that the default 16:9 ratio doesn't use the full sensor and is 3.7mp. switching wide-screen off give the 'full' 5mp.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fitzhugh2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 07:47 AM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

51 posts
Ok, thanks alot guys. Are there any camera apps you use that you find give you "better" or sharper quality pictures? Because with my stock camera it seems to be a bit random..
22nd January 2014, 07:57 AM |#5  
Flag Mexico D.F.
Thanks Meter: 893

527 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by runittwiice

Ok, thanks alot guys. Are there any camera apps you use that you find give you "better" or sharper quality pictures? Because with my stock camera it seems to be a bit random..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...a_mx&hl=es_419
3rd May 2014, 09:42 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 10

125 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzhugh2

Note that the default 16:9 ratio doesn't use the full sensor and is 3.7mp. switching wide-screen off give the 'full' 5mp.

Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread