Help with icon callisto 100!!

OP wmandel

8th March 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

85 posts
Ok i just got ICON Callisto 100 which I understand is same as omate smartwatch. i'm having several problems that i hope someone can help me with.
1. when i plug the watch (in cradle) into the computer(with the watch turned on), nothing happens. i mean it doesnt show up anywhere on computer as a drive and i want to install new watch faces that i downloaded already to computer. how do i get it to show as a drive? is there some setting i'm missing on the watch to do this? a walkthru from someone that knows would be great!
2. I dont have a sim card in the watch, its just a slave to my htc one phone. i get weather, email, and contacts already got downloaded and seem to update fine. HOWEVER, when a call come in on the phone, nothing happens on the watch. the call doesnt show up and no option obviously on the screen to answer or ignore. help!!!
3. when i get an instant message on the phone, it doesnt show up on the watch. so messaging is apparently not working. help.

Any step by step help with all of these would be much appreciated! thanks!!!!
8th March 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Olympus Mons, Mars
Thanks Meter: 3,279

2,874 posts
Donate to Me
More
Unless you turn on USB Storage on the watch, it will not show up on your computer. This is typical for most Android devices and is so common place that I can't even find a guide to link you to.

The Callisto 100 is not really designed to be used as a companion smartwatch so unless apps are installed to add this feature it will not work as a companion. The Master/Companion app for the TrueSmart are specific to the TrueSmart. If you want full TrueSmart compatibility you have to flash the TrueSmart firmware.

I would also suggest that if you have not rooted or run the EnSec Patch, to do so immediately
Last edited by Lokifish Marz; 8th March 2014 at 11:13 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread