FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

[Q] Vipers 2.0.2 - WiFi not turning on

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Spoggy72, Junior Member on 7th March 2014, 01:23 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello Forum,

I'm hoping someone out these can assist me with my issue, I've searched through XDA Developers site for a number of days now and cannot see any relevant answers or solutions to my problem...

Running HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio on O2 UK. The phone is UNLOCKED and S-ON running on ViperS2.0.2 (Android : 4.0.4 / Sense 4.1) with a bricked Kernel from m0narx v3.0.36, HBoot = 1.29.0000. CID states HTC_001 / MID is PG5813001.

My only issue is that the Wi-Fi doesn't work at all, no matter what I've tried. When in Settings, Wi-Fi shows as OFF when changing this to ON all that is seen is 'Turning On' and this doesn't change at all unless a full reboot has taken place. Absolutely love the Viper ROM and the add-on's it presents compared to the stock ROM and would prefer not to flash back to stock ROM

How can this be resolved?

7th March 2014, 02:06 PM |#2  
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,335

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoggy72

Hello Forum,

I'm hoping someone out these can assist me with my issue, I've searched through XDA Developers site for a number of days now and cannot see any relevant answers or solutions to my problem...

Running HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio on O2 UK. The phone is UNLOCKED and S-ON running on ViperS2.0.2 (Android : 4.0.4 / Sense 4.1) with a bricked Kernel from m0narx v3.0.36, HBoot = 1.29.0000. CID states HTC_001 / MID is PG5813001.

My only issue is that the Wi-Fi doesn't work at all, no matter what I've tried. When in Settings, Wi-Fi shows as OFF when changing this to ON all that is seen is 'Turning On' and this doesn't change at all unless a full reboot has taken place. Absolutely love the Viper ROM and the add-on's it presents compared to the stock ROM and would prefer not to flash back to stock ROM

How can this be resolved?

did you try to flash the boot.img of the rom via fastboot command?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread