Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,327 Members 44,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Battery problem plz help

Tip us?
 
abhi0502
Old
(Last edited by abhi0502; 5th March 2014 at 09:50 AM.)
#1  
abhi0502's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 221
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mumbai
Default [Q] Battery problem plz help

My friend is having problem with his battery
When he charge his battery to 100% and use and sometimes phone hangs n restart n battery comes down to 15-20%
Can anybody knows d reason
He is on stock rom unrooted
 
Eng. Mido
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi0502 View Post
My friend is having problem with his battery
When he charge his battery to 100% and use and sometimes phone hangs n restart n battery comes down to 15-20%
Can anybody knows d reason
He is on stock rom unrooted
maybe it's a battery problem try to use another battery from the same mobile type if it fixes the problem tell him/her to go buy a new one
 
abhi0502
Old
#3  
abhi0502's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 221
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eng. Mido View Post
maybe it's a battery problem try to use another battery from the same mobile type if it fixes the problem tell him/her to go buy a new one

Yeah he is changing the battery. But i want to know the reason why is it happening. I heard it is common problem about battery in Samsung phones
 
DMJoh
Old
#4  
DMJoh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 445
Posts: 389
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Port of Kochi
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi0502 View Post
Yeah he is changing the battery. But i want to know the reason why is it happening. I heard it is common problem about battery in Samsung phones
If you are on stock 4.2.2, you are likely to experience battery problems... Try reverting to original stock 4.1.2 and see if the problem exists

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Preserve The Green
Use Less Apps. Save Power
The Following User Says Thank You to DMJoh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
abhi0502
Old
#5  
abhi0502's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 221
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMJoh View Post
If you are on stock 4.2.2, you are likely to experience battery problems... Try reverting to original stock 4.1.2 and see if the problem exists

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yeah i will tell him to try
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes