Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,696 Members 37,597 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Q keyboard ghost??

Tip us?

podagee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 247
Default Q keyboard ghost??

Okay kitkat has no problems for me except the keyboard. Its becoming frustrating. While trying to type, my cursor jumps all over and puts what im typing in the previous sentence. Also it is copying words that ive thped to different sentences. Ive played with language and input but nothing works. It just keeps happening. Anyone else experiencing this keyboard ghost?
AT&T LG G2(Black)-SOLD
AT&T LG G-Flex-completely stock
"Its not the device....its operator error."

jarared
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by podagee View Post
Okay kitkat has no problems for me except the keyboard. Its becoming frustrating. While trying to type, my cursor jumps all over and puts what im typing in the previous sentence. Also it is copying words that ive thped to different sentences. Ive played with language and input but nothing works. It just keeps happening. Anyone else experiencing this keyboard ghost?
Does it always do this? or just at random times? I'm still running 4.2 and I've had a similar problem at random. While typing it will jump around and push other buttons, I have to exit the app and it will usually fix it for awhile but its definitely annoying! Oh yeah and I'm using Swype from the PlayStore.

podagee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarared View Post
Does it always do this? or just at random times? I'm still running 4.2 and I've had a similar problem at random. While typing it will jump around and push other buttons, I have to exit the app and it will usually fix it for awhile but its definitely annoying! Oh yeah and I'm using Swype from the PlayStore.
it does it all the time. im using the lg keyboard
AT&T LG G2(Black)-SOLD
AT&T LG G-Flex-completely stock
"Its not the device....its operator error."