OmniROM for the T599X Variants (T599, T599N, T599V)
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
TWRP 2.7 Recovery
GAPPS (feel free to use any GAPPS, as long as it's meant for 4.4.4)
- Download OmniROM 4.4.2, TWRP Recovery, GAPPS, and SuperSU. Place OmniROM 4.4.2, GAPPS, and SuperSU on your external sd card.
- Flash TWRP Recovery via ODIN. Turn off your phone, and put your phone in download mode by pressing volume down button, home button and the power button simultaneously and letting go. Press volume up when prompted.
- Plug in your phone via usb, and open up ODIN and load the recovery in PDA and flash away. Do not tick or untick anything.
- After it flashed, reboot to recovery (by pressing volume up, home, and power simultaneously).
- Make a full backup in case things go awry.
- Press wipe and slide to do a factory reset.
- Install OmniROM 4.4.2, GAPPS, SuperSU via recovery (you can choose multiple zips and then swipe to flash them all at the same time).
- After flashing is complete, wipe cache/dalvik.
- Reboot to system, and enjoy OmniROM 4.4.2!
- I'll update this post with the latest build; you can flash over the previous build without a factory reset and wipe dalvik/cache unless specified otherwise, or you seem to continue to still experience the bugs that should have fixed.
- @Meticulus and his respective sources!
- @Unjustified Dev and his respective sources!
- @golden-guyand his respective sources!
- TeamCanjica and their respective sources!