Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,370 Members 37,492 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best phone of 2014...

Tip us?

islandjat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default Best phone of 2014...

So the S5 really wasn't that big of a difference besides normal camera upgrade and a fingerprint scanner, still no metal design.

However, an unsuspecting challenger awaits...

Meet the all new Xperia Z2 by Sony.

1. Aluminum Body.
2. Large Screen
3. 20 Megapixel Camera
4. COMPLETELY waterproof (take it swimming, shower, toiler and to a water park)
5. First ever noise canceling technology BUILT IN, without needing special earphones or headphones...

And more. So which has more innovation lol. I personally wish so bad this phone will come out to Sprint...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sl0...e_gdata_player
Want free storage space??? Click the link below and get a Dropbox account! By doing so we both get free storage space!
http://db.tt/A6xxon7L
Oh and don't forget about that Thanks button

3x3cUt0r
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I have a Z1, but looking forward the Z2, looks like the best phone so far, anyway i will wait for the HTC M8 and Oppo Find 7

DavilaDarkness
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Samsung GS5 only good thing is the waterproof thing....
I'll go with the Xperia Z2 SONY All the Way!!!!

islandjat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
They made the S5 water "resistant" not proof. Limited water resisting powers, you can't take it swimming.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
Want free storage space??? Click the link below and get a Dropbox account! By doing so we both get free storage space!
http://db.tt/A6xxon7L
Oh and don't forget about that Thanks button

bizzypain
Old
Thanks Meter 62

DONATE TO ME
I'm an ex Yuga(XZ) owner, and I really like the Xperia Z series design and features like waterproof. With the Z2 sony solved the problems of the Yuga like battery and display. Now Sony is doing very well about mobile, and with Z2 has made an excellent product. However for 2014 I'm waiting for the new HTC ONE M8 and for the LG G3 that should be both fantastic. Otherwise samsung with its last terminal except the note series, is disappointing me more and more. Another rummy product, instead, which I hope to see as soon as possible is the LG G FLEX 2.

d00ditsmax
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzypain View Post
I'm an ex Yuga(XZ) owner, and I really like the Xperia Z series design and features like waterproof. With the Z2 sony solved the problems of the Yuga like battery and display. Now Sony is doing very well about mobile, and with Z2 has made an excellent product. However for 2014 I'm waiting for the new HTC ONE M8 and for the LG G3 that should be both fantastic. Otherwise samsung with its last terminal except the note series, is disappointing me more and more. Another rummy product, instead, which I hope to see as soon as possible is the LG G FLEX 2.
flex 2 is way too big! not to mention i think the bloatware on there is worst then on g2. I actually didnt mind the g2 skin, but playing around with the flex those were the first things i noticed. Wish i could try out sony...damn verizon.

corpzz
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I'm going with the new HTC but Z2 looks good too. I just hope people stop buying Samsung so they start competing again.

eatsleep
Old
Thanks Meter 88
I'll go for s5

Sent from hell to the demons of earth
Unused Ram is wasted Ram

Phones:
Samsung Galaxy SIII Gt-i9300
Archidroid 1.7.16
Archikernel 1.3
Twrp 2.7.100

sumonmolla
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Really i have earned a good experience. thanks for posting it..
https://www.facebook.com/minhazulabedin.sumon