Post Reply

"Project Ara smartphone will be available for $50"

OP Trozzul

3rd March 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #1  
Oh god i thought the moto g was a steal and now your throwing 50$phones at us? Hell i dont care if it comes with the worsts specs as is and the modules will be expensive i just want to tear it open!

http://vr-zone.com/articles/googles-...-50/73092.html
5th March 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

Oh god i thought the moto g was a steal and now your throwing 50$phones at us? Hell i dont care if it comes with the worsts specs as is and the modules will be expensive i just want to tear it open!

http://vr-zone.com/articles/googles-...-50/73092.html

This phone looks awesome! the first phone in a while that has done something incredibly diffirent!
5th March 2014, 10:20 PM   |  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey749

This phone looks awesome! the first phone in a while that has done something incredibly diffirent!

i imagine that if we want to increase the battery size or screen size, cpu etc would be the money breaker xD
5th March 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

i imagine that if we want to increase the battery size or screen size, cpu etc would be the money breaker xD

Yeah the addons will probably increase the price significantly but the customization idea is awesome! I wonder if the price will be more than a high end phone with similar/same specs?
5th March 2014, 10:29 PM   |  #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey749

Yeah the addons will probably increase the price significantly but the customization idea is awesome! I wonder if the price will be more than a high end phone with similar/same specs?

it will most likely be higher, still dont know how they are gonna pull off getting new cpus, dont specific cpus need different root methods? or would switching cpus want you to reset your phone first? wait a second we dont even know if it will come with android!
5th March 2014, 11:09 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
if this thing come with anything else other than android it's not worth it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 running slimkat
6th March 2014, 12:07 AM   |  #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey749

if this thing come with anything else other than android it's not worth it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 running slimkat

Yeah I told myself if it didn't come with android or at least a new OS people will develops for I wouldn't likely get it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in General by ThreadRank