Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 40,791 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] g2 to straight talk help

Tip us?

TheMadScientist420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] g2 to straight talk help

all right boys im new to the forum but have been following for a while i have a lg g2 sprint or ls980zv8 my computer crashed i lost my nandroid back up im taking my g2 to straight talk but cannot update mr profile cause i disabled it all i need a stock rooted rom if any one can help out i may be new to the forum but im not too stupid when it comes to android if any one can help please

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Thanks Meter 1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadScientist420 View Post
all right boys im new to the forum but have been following for a while i have a lg g2 sprint or ls980zv8 my computer crashed i lost my nandroid back up im taking my g2 to straight talk but cannot update mr profile cause i disabled it all i need a stock rooted rom if any one can help out i may be new to the forum but im not too stupid when it comes to android if any one can help please
have you tried going to the sprint thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g2/sprint) and picking out a stock rooted rom from there
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheMadScientist420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
yes i did yeezy is the only stock one i see and it boot loops

asj2583
Old
Thanks Meter 56

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
What exactly are you attempting to do? If you want to restore it back to stock try this method --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476

TheMadScientist420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by asj2583 View Post
What exactly are you attempting to do? If you want to restore it back to stock try this method --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
i disabled all of.my update files like prl update profile update sprint rammed the.sparks updTe down my throat and soft bricked me im tryinv to bring my phone to straivht talk but i cant update my profile i had a nandroid backup but one of the younins crashed.the.computer so its gone i keep tryi.g all these stock roms and all i get is the lg screen boot looping roms like mahdi and clockwofk work fine but theres no options in settings nowhere to update my profile and prl i over debloated my system now i cant restore back to.stock rooted i have tried.to.reenable everything i disabled but i believe if im not mistaken i was reading on how to stop from seeing the ota icon and i deleted somthing from my google services

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Thanks Meter 1076
Quote:
i disabled all of.my update files like prl update profile update sprint rammed the.sparks updTe down my throat and soft bricked me im tryinv to bring my phone to straivht talk but i cant update my profile i had a nandroid backup but one of the younins crashed.the.computer so its gone i keep tryi.g all these stock roms and all i get is the lg screen boot looping roms like mahdi and clockwofk work fine but theres no options in settings nowhere to update my profile and prl i over debloated my system now i cant restore back to.stock rooted i have tried.to.reenable everything i disabled but i believe if im not mistaken i was reading on how to stop from seeing the ota icon and i deleted somthing from my google services
well next time start with that anyways can you get into download mode if so try to revert to stock with this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheMadScientist420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
well next time start with that anyways can you get into download mode if so try to revert to stock with this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
i can phone runs fine now but sprint releSed it from tbere system i have my msl code.straight talked regerst it.but im always roaming all i have to do.to.get.it working is update my prfile be it manually or from the system my computer i have now has windows.8 and some.reason i install my lg drivers sucsessfully but it still wong reconize.my phone.i mtp ptp or.charge only modes.

TheMadScientist420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
do u know of any custom roms that stil have the system updates in tbe settings menu

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Thanks Meter 1076
Only the stock Rom

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app